New shows - pick the topic!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shows - pick the topic!

IF Cowlazars and I start up FF/TTOTC shows in possibly April, what topics would you like to see first. Check all tht apply.
    200 footer / lead searcher
    35.00%
    FOIA Process - what is it and what is the process?
    5.00%
    TTOTC Printing comparisons (Are there differences between the printings - yes,small ones)
    20.00%
    Safety - never can be discussed enough
    25.00%
    Getting through the noise- information overload
    20.00%
    What do we expect of the finder? If anything.
    50.00%
    Resources for new searchers (Dals v MW v books v .....)
    20.00%
    What do we consider specialized knowledge?
    15.00%
    Try the Wheel (just kidding, I am still trying to be a comedian - Love You Mike!!! ;) )
    5.00%
    Other (please post)
    40.00%
    Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

I always enjoy shows where you have on guests with unique perspectives. It’s a nice foundation for the episode to spur discussion on the fly. I would find folks who post regularly, here or elsewhere, and ask them if they would want to be a guest; with the caveat that they are actually interesting and sane.

Comment

Other, what does the finder expect of the community?, if anything. Or as Antigroove said, “what do we owe them.”
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

FOIA process is pretty easy. When I was in the Federal prison I filed an FOIA request on myself, and I ended up with a lot of info that I didn't realize that they knew. The results even contained copies of both my USA and INTERPOL wanted posters that I never even knew existed. There were redactions, and it took about six months to get the results. The really interesting part is that I filed FOIA's for other people so they could get their info, and I never had any trouble getting their files. From that I can personally vouch for how easy it would be for anybody to get anybody's files using the FOIA.

Comment

Other and "what do we expect": the re-hide of some percentage and continuation of the Chase. Potential 2019 finder and second chance pact.
          Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 03-16-2019, 12:42 AM.
          Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

The possible 9 clues and the possible distances between them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar Bolt View Post
              I would find folks who post regularly, here or elsewhere, and ask them if they would want to be a guest; with the caveat that they are actually interesting and sane.
              Sane?
              How deep is a hole?

How about finding the most insane guest; now that would be entertaining. Sorry, I have a face for radio; and a voice for silent films; count me out; but I'm sure you can find someone.

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post
                Sane?
                How deep is a hole?

How about finding the most insane guest; now that would be entertaining. Sorry, I have a face for radio; and a voice for silent films; count me out; but I'm sure you can find someone.
                Hey, at least you have the brains for print!

Comment

Originally posted by Tar Bolt View Post

Hey, at least you have the brains for print!
                  That's debatable; maybe that should be a topic for discussion. (Please NO, Just Kidding)
                  Last edited by FennMaster; 03-16-2019, 12:13 PM.

Comment

The finder owes us nothing, other than an announcement that the treasure has been found, with proof of such.
                    Participation trophies are for losers.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWlkmkZW2hk

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                      The finder owes us nothing, other than an announcement that the treasure has been found, with proof of such.
                      Different story if the finder leaves $100K for second place.
                      Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Should there be a monument for Forrest where the treasure is found and what should it be?

Comment

How about a show on the Bozeman articles and/or the OldSantaFeTrafingCo blogs?

Comment

Scrapbook 100. What type of play did Forrest run?

https://dalneitzel.com/2014/10/22/sc...k_one_hundred/

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                              I disagree that the finder owes us anything. But it would be the courteous and civilized thing to do, announcing the find and providing proof. Isn't it kind of ironic that "indulgence" -- maybe for killing? --
                              has led to more deaths?

Comment

Working...
                              X