Fenn Master - no Private hints!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenn Master - no Private hints!

In a quest to ensure no private hints, I want to ask publically - Fenn Master - Aces and Eights? What is the deal with the new avatar? Want to explain? I can delete if necessary or requested. I am in a fun mood tonight
    “I would rather be a little nobody than an evil somebody” Abhraham Lincoln

a's and 8's, isn't that the dead mans hand?

Comment

Originally posted by rapala67 View Post
      a's and 8's, isn't that the dead mans hand?
      Yes it is

Comment

No need to delete; keep it alive if you wish.
        No explanation will be given; it's a game of poker after all; all the chips aren't in yet .... ? That's it in a nutshell.
        I doubt it's what you're thinking; And, no I won't tell you what you're thinking
        Last edited by FennMaster; 03-14-2019, 12:49 PM.
        Point of Note: The final clue would be where they find his car...
        Chase Theme Song: Don't Damn Me (Explicit) -- Lyrics (Explicit)

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post
          No need to delete; keep it alive if you wish.
          No explanation will be given; it's a game of poker after all; all the chips aren't in yet .... ? That's it in a nutshell.
          I doubt it's what you're thinking; And, no I won't tell you what you're thinking
          No fun!

Comment

What's the back-story here??

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB View Post
              What's the back-story here??
              Some users send messages, hints, or whatever through their avatars. Have you ever noticed the Guinness glass(es) - sometimes full, half empty, empty, and number of them? I asked abotu it via PM last year and would not get a straight answer, except it meant something. Now this! I know it means something and fun tot try to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Some users send messages, hints, or whatever through their avatars. Have you ever noticed the Guinness glass(es) - sometimes full, half empty, empty, and number of them? I asked abotu it via PM last year and would not get a straight answer, except it meant something. Now this! I know it means something and fun tot try to figure it out.
                I have noticed the glasses. I'm just wondering about the private hint comment. Only one person in the Chase is qualified to give hints. Do you think Fenn Master is Forrest?

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB View Post

I have noticed the glasses. I'm just wondering about the private hint comment. Only one person in the Chase is qualified to give hints. Do you think Fenn Master is Forrest?
                  No, another bad joke. I have been accused of getting private hints from the big guy (meaning Forrest) in the past, so I was being silly about my quest to ensure I don’t get accused of it again. Bad joke. I need to stop doing that

Comment

No, another bad joke. I have been accused of getting private hints from the big guy (meaning Forrest) in the past, so I was being silly about my quest to ensure I don’t get accused of it again. Bad joke. I need to stop doing that
                    K. I have no problem with the entertainment. I just wanted to make sure I was on the same page

Comment

No fun!
                      Okay; I will say that it made me smile when I thought about changing to this avatar and I thought about your poker hand; but that's not the reason I chose mine iff that's what you're thinking.
                      Point of Note: The final clue would be where they find his car...
                      Chase Theme Song: Don't Damn Me (Explicit) -- Lyrics (Explicit)

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post

Okay; I will say that it made me smile when I thought about changing to this avatar and I thought about your poker hand; but that's not the reason I chose mine iff that's what you're thinking.
                        I knew that much! It is always something more with you! I will have to think about it. Hmmmm.

Comment

Working...
                        X