Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Lead Searcher?"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by kpro View Post

    Interesting conclusions that this is all she has or knows on the matter comes from those sources. So nobody has asked her, but I am glad you clarified that she is welcomed to chime in here on THOR.
    And you said you're not funny; so untrue.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by OH!!

      Then there is this.
      {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":86578}
      OH - what does this mean? Unknlike some think, I don’t know code or techy stuff. Translate please!
      Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by OH!!

        Then there is this.
        {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":86578}
        What does that prove ?
        Anything ?
        That someone used "ffenn" to create an account and website ?
        I'm not the smartest kid in class but, I'm pretty sure I could also create a google account using a name other than my own, no ?
        I'm also pretty sure I could do the same thing if I wanted to create a website to lead searchers to believe that I'm giving out legitimate hints.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWlkmkZW2hk

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by kpro View Post

          Ummmm, your words, quoting you: “Kpro had a chance to clarify all of this with Forrest, but she only asked him if "the 200 foot person [that Goldsmith mentioned] was a recent searcher."

          Yes a silly start to the conversation when someone states things on my behalf when they are simply false or impoplete at best. Couple that with the irony of me being on this forum (I mean owning it), it seemed like the point is made when talking in the third person to show I am not a random person that may chime in but of course would be available. Oh the irony.
          It looks like there was a miscommunication here. I think you had a chance to clarify all of "this" (meaning everything I wrote in the preceding paragraph) when you asked Forrest about Goldsmith's article, but you only asked him if the "200 foot person" who she mentioned "was a recent searcher." Phrasing the question that narrowly allowed Forrest to respond only with respect to that one person, so you missed "a chance" (that specific chance) to get new information.

          I'm not sure how quoting your post of that email exchange with Forrest was "[stating] things on [your] . . . behalf." You already had stated those exact things. That's why I used quotation marks. If things you have stated are "simply false or [incomplete] at best," then please consider correcting or completing the record.

          I don't understand what is ironic about quoting things you had already stated. Of course you are not a random person (at least in the context of this forum). That's why I included your screen name (and those of other people whose email exchanges I referred to).

          If you're trying to suggest that I should have asked you about this before responding to another user's post, then I would say that's not necessary, because you do know you are free to chime in on your own forum whenever you feel inclined to do so. I don't see why anyone would think otherwise (but then again maybe there's been some drama on that front, and I just don't pay attention to it -- sorry).
          Last edited by Harry; 03-15-2019, 12:15 PM.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by kpro View Post

            I was totally kidding, my old channel is called the raven’s nest. I was trying to be funny, I am not very good at that!
            I can't keep up with all the names, but that is funny now that I know.
            AKA: Buckeye Bob

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Harry View Post

              If you're trying to suggest that I should have asked you about this before responding to another user's post, then I would say that's not necessary, because you do know you are free to chime in on your own forum whenever you feel inclined to do so. I don't see why anyone would think otherwise (but then again maybe there's been some drama on that front, and I just don't pay attention to it -- sorry).
              Nah, it has all gotten too serious too quick. It is obviously me right now, several of my posts are coming off differently than I intend, humor or delivery, or whatever.
              Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by kpro View Post

                Nah, it has all gotten too serious too quick. It is obviously me right now, several of my posts are coming off differently than I intend, humor or delivery, or whatever.
                Ditto on the miscommunication of intent!
                Story of my life!

                I am the Lead Hunter! Thanks for talking about me!
                Last edited by Coinaster; 03-15-2019, 02:21 PM.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by OH!!
                  http://wherewarmwatershalt.com/
                  THE CONFIDENT ONE WALKS IN SHADOW AND LIGHT

                  Sounds like a lead searcher comment. The shadow knows to not be in the light.
                  To understand is to be brought from the darkness into the light. Plato's allegory of the Cave. The one is in the light, but hiding in the shadows. I'm findingit!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by kpro View Post

                    Nah, it has all gotten too serious too quick. It is obviously me right now, several of my posts are coming off differently than I intend, humor or delivery, or whatever.
                    Well in my case, that certainly wasn't your fault.
                    And it was funny. And I do like a good joke.

                    Really though, when I "explained" my joke, it wasn't so much for you. It was more to do with others taking it as a drama thing, if that were to happen.
                    I didn't want that, so I posted an explanation.
                    AKA: Buckeye Bob

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by findingit View Post

                      To understand is to be brought from the darkness into the light. Plato's allegory of the Cave. The one is in the light, but hiding in the shadows. I'm findingit!
                      That reminds me of a song(s).

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Wraith14u

                        I never really paid them very much attention , until this thread, then I got to looking, just this evening about dark, I had 5 fly over head, and I got to thinking can they see at night? funny I never thought about it before..
                        Just passing by? Keep me posted
                        Last edited by John Smith; 03-17-2019, 08:19 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Raven god best god
                           
                          "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            since you're talking about ravens & crows. Ii haven't heard to much banter about the saying too far to walk. It's always reminded me a similar saying. It's only a short distance as the crow flies. Meaning taking the road will be a longer path.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Shouldn't our goal here be to become the lead searcher instead of searching for a lead searcher? Do we think that finding a searcher that hasn't found the treasure is going to make our chances of finding it better? If that's what it takes then I already am the lead searcher. If we find the lead searcher what will we do? Do we stalk him until we are able to beat him up and take the lead from him? As for me I'm seeking the chest. I am not seeking somebody else.
                              Last edited by Maus; 03-18-2019, 01:49 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	86913
                                Originally posted by Maus View Post
                                Shouldn't our goal here be to become the lead searcher instead of searching for a lead searcher? Do we think that finding a searcher that hasn't found the treasure is going to make our chances of finding it better? If that's what it takes then I already am the lead searcher. If we find the lead searcher what will we do? Do we stalk him until we are able to beat him up and take the lead from him? As for me I'm seeking the chest. I am not seeking somebody else.


                                The Hunter, we may find, is an ideal found deep inside all of us. Look within. Become one with the Hunter

                                Peace,
                                Orion, the Hunter

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X