No announcement yet.

The "Lead Searcher?"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The raven comes for and foretells the coming of the next hero and the passage of the current hero to the afterlife. The cycle repeats itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
      I'm unable to start a new post. But is there any info out there when & where forrest lost his engine in the Rockies?
      I haven't seen anything on that. Sorry.
      AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Forrest says look up meanings of words, there are several on this one.
        I just posted this because that crow went through 8 steps in solving that riddle. I thought it was funny because of the obvious crow connection.
        I assume you are talking crow? As opposed to eating them?

Edit, the "eating them" is just a joke, not pointing to you personally, KPRO. I sometimes joke around and don't realize what I'm saying or how it might be taken. Sorry about that.
        Last edited by goldwatch; 03-14-2019, 12:49 AM.
        AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Originally posted by goldwatch View Post

I just posted this because that crow went through 8 steps in solving that riddle. I thought it was funny because of the obvious crow connection.
          I assume you are talking crow? As opposed to eating them?

Edit, the "eating them" is just a joke, not pointing to you personally, KPRO. I sometimes joke around and don't realize what I'm saying or how it might be taken. Sorry about that.
          I was totally kidding, my old channel is called the raven’s nest. I was trying to be funny, I am not very good at that!
          Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

Comment

Where did the idea that there is a "lead searcher" come from?

Comment

Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post
              Where did the idea that there is a "lead searcher" come from?
              Is there a "lead searcher"? I've been calling him "the Hunter" for about 9 months. Which is it? Do I need to change my Avatar?

Peace,

Orion, the Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Is there a "lead searcher"? I've been calling him "the Hunter" for about 9 months. Which is it? Do I need to change my Avatar?

Peace,

Orion, the Hunter
                Some have said that Forrest has said that the person who was within 200 feet was not a searcher, but with someone who was searching.

Comment

maybe its lead searcher, turns hunter, becoming finder, ? ?, anyway, if he's got that crow working for him we might be in trouble
                  "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
                    maybe its lead searcher, turns hunter, becoming finder, ? ?, anyway, if he's got that crow working for him we might be in trouble
                    I think the progression is:

Researcher (Pre-BOTG)
                    Searcher (BOTG)
                    Lead Searcher (In area but doesn't know it)
                    Hunter (In area AND knows it)
                    Finder (Located Chest to within a few feet)
                    Retriever (Recovers Chest from known location)

Just my opinion.

Peace,

O.

Comment

Orion,
                      We know there has not been a Retriever. There have probably been several Lead Searchers. The hints seem to indicate there is at least one Hunter. The question is has there been a Finder?

Comment

There is no lead Searcher/Hunter *singular*. Forrest has said many, many times that multiple people have been within 200 feet of the treasure.

Comment

Soon to see if the lead dog is a retriever. Soon enough I suppose. It's been a brutal winter.
                          Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Some have said that Forrest has said that the person who was within 200 feet was not a searcher, but with someone who was searching.
                            A photographer following a Hunter and recording images.
                            To record the hunt he went to high places.

This was the end of the trail as far as I got. A breathtaking picture.

Just a few thoughts of mine, without the treasure... yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
                              Orion,
                              We know there has not been a Retriever. There have probably been several Lead Searchers. The hints seem to indicate there is at least one Hunter. The question is has there been a Finder?
                              I think only the Hunter, and maybe Forrest, would know for sure. Hopefully, we'll all know once there is a Retriever.

Comment

No finder. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X