• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Lead Searcher?"

Maybe?

AKA: Buckeye Bob

Ravens are smarter than crows:
    • Both of these birds are extremely intelligent (though ravens seem a bit smarter than crows) and are quite playful.
    See what I did there?
    “I would rather be a little nobody than an evil somebody” Abhraham Lincoln

Comment

I hate ravens

Comment

Originally posted by John Smith View Post
        I hate ravens
        You are not alone. Get in line.

Comment

I'm unable to start a new post. But is there any info out there when & where forrest lost his engine in the Rockies?

Comment

They watch and wait.......they bring the winds of change. If your time is at hand, they foretell the coming of..........

Comment

They watch and wait.......they bring the winds of change. If your time is at hand, they foretell the coming of..........
              The coming of............

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

The coming of............
                That is the prophecy. Or someone's drone watching...lol. Same thing- the ravens are watching, especially those who do not know they are being watched. Paranoid anyone? Might want to be

Comment

You need to be a spook to get the loot. Just watch out for the ravens, they come in all types

Comment

That is the prophecy. Or someone's drone watching...lol. Same thing- the ravens are watching, especially those who do not know they are being watched. Paranoid anyone? Might want to be
                    Well, the Raven’s Nest is still around...... just saying. You may have cracked the clue there. Hint hint.

Comment

Ravens won't see the spook, unless the spook's time is at hand. Or the winds of change are upon us.

Comment

You need to be a spook to get the loot. Just watch out for the ravens, they come in all types
                        Forrest says look up meanings of words, there are several on this one.

Comment

Learn to be spooky, and only the real raven will matter

Comment

Learn to be spooky, and only the real raven will matter
                            Or find the raven’s nest on you tube and all will be clear? Ha!

Comment

Ravens can chip a man out of ice before eating. They can also fetch all all the shiny objects and leave the chest. That's morbid.
                              Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Working...
                              X