SB 198

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

What happened to SaredyCat??? Was something wrong with his post?
    I think he somehow took your "dug up" post as something against him; not quite sure how???
    Point of Note: The final clue would be where they find his car...
    Chase Theme Song: Don't Damn Me (Explicit) -- Lyrics (Explicit)

Comment

I hope not. I was just agreeing with him by posting something else I thought may have meaning. (how Chris L said he dug up the documents).

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post
        I hope not. I was just agreeing with him by posting something else I thought may have meaning. (how Chris L said he dug up the documents).
        That's what I thought; but he quoted your "dug up" post when he asked to be banned; not sure how that offended him.
        Point of Note: The final clue would be where they find his car...
        Chase Theme Song: Don't Damn Me (Explicit) -- Lyrics (Explicit)

Comment

Not clear on the issue of being offended. Had a 'run in' with him before. He had some fact incorrect and then demanded no exchanges - I did not argue . . . don't argue with an idiot. I would chalk it up as yet another misunderstanding - I would think that there would be a better way to communicate, but it seems the 'ban me' is the latest fad . . . I had a bully in the past do that - she sent a pile of disgusting emails and trash and incorrect facts and ended them with --- don't write back stuff. IMO a bully is an idiot and not worth the time - Everyone makes mistakes.

Comment

Sure it will work out - confidence in ff is all that is necessary -
            invitation of sorts? who knows . . . Chris and his/her partner . . . who knows . . .
            ff knows and that is all that matters.
            Sounds like a pleasant visit as Chris passes through Santa Fe - bet they have a great time.
            just nice to see ff sharing and enjoying and keeping healthy . . .

Comment

Back to the SB:
              "Positions in logs are often given as TACAN coordinates: heading / distance (NM) / TACAN channel."

Is NM a nod to New Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post
                Back to the SB:
                "Positions in logs are often given as TACAN coordinates: heading / distance (NM) / TACAN channel."

Is NM a nod to New Mexico?
                Nautical Miles. My sleuthing took me a few miles North of Lat San, Laos. Big cliff there.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB View Post
                  Yes it is very strange, in 6 questions he told us he was somewhat backing away, and this being his next post, he is publicly offering an invitation to an individual to meet.

I hope it's over this season and we can all find our next "chase".
                  I think we need to place “Chris L.” Forrest doesn’t use full names in responses. If my name were Jack Jones and I wrote to him and signed it Jack Jones then his response would be “Jack, blah blah blah.” He doesn’t use the first and last name usually...so I think there is something to the “Chris L.”

I did a little research on St Christopher and came up with a few interesting things but nothing earth shattering for my solve. Chris L could very well just be that persons name. What else do I have to do in the middle of March but sit and think and drink coffee and google the saints?

Comment

I was just reading this when I noticed that Google Earth has updated some imagery for part of my solution from 2010 to last September. Perhaps we should all see if we have updates as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post

I think we need to place “Chris L.” Forrest doesn’t use full names in responses. If my name were Jack Jones and I wrote to him and signed it Jack Jones then his response would be “Jack, blah blah blah.” He doesn’t use the first and last name usually...so I think there is something to the “Chris L.”

I did a little research on St Christopher and came up with a few interesting things but nothing earth shattering for my solve. Chris L could very well just be that persons name. What else do I have to do in the middle of March but sit and think and drink coffee and google the saints?
                      Chris L. could be the name of the person who wrote the letter and provided Forrest with those documents. "Chris" (as in, "Where do you live Chris?") could be another Chris to whom Forrest is referring. He is tricky like that. Also, one Chris could be female and another could be male or both male or both female. Something more to ponder over your coffee.

St. Christopher - Patron Saint of Travelers and Children; a favorite of mine.

Peace,

Orion

Comment

Hey Scaredycat, you still out there?
                        Try this:
                        ____.,
                        Thank you for sending me the photos and explanation for not finding the TC. I guess it is still there with Sammy Baugh. I have yet to see the evidence from the leader that the TC is found. I would like to see that. Come by for a visit and chat when you do.
                        Pretty corny huh? Lets go find out if it is true. :-)
                        Truly the Absent-minded Hunter

My Dizzyism - I've forgotten more about this Chase than I ever know'd!

Originally posted by ScaredyCat
                        Exactly....It is impossible to believe that Forrest has not had access to this information if he wanted it. He is a Silver Star recipient, retired Air Force Major, personal friends of several US Senators, has personally met two Secretary of Defense........nope.....this is an invitation for someone to come see him.
                        "Thank you for finding those document." The document/title to the gold in the chest?
                        "Anything else you can find would be appreciated." Like a turquoise bracelet?
                        " I want to read that document." We will read it together?
                        "If you are ever in Santa Fe, I would like to show you my....." Get it and get here??

Call me delusional, insane etc....but this sounds like the final curtain call....sent from Forrest to the finder? Game over?

Comment

Originally posted by Maus View Post
                          I was just reading this when I noticed that Google Earth has updated some imagery for part of my solution from 2010 to last September. Perhaps we should all see if we have updates as well.
                          Ooh I’ll have to look at some spots! Appreciate the heads up.

Comment

Working...
                          X