Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB 198

https://dalneitzel.com/2019/03/11/sc...-ninety-eight/

And he's still throwing out a hint in the response .. it's a Ripley believe it or not

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
      And he's still throwing out a hint in the response .. it's a Ripley believe it or not
      Nope!

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post

Nope!
        Not so much a hint....more like an invitation.

Peace,

O.

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post

Nope!
          Sorry you missed it... It would really surprise me if some one snags that chest this year

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post

Sorry you missed it... It would really surprise me if some one snags that chest this year
            Oh, I’m sure you’re sorry.

Welcome to the Forrest Fenn treasure hunting community: Tossing around cryptic “I know something you don’t” comments that actually have no bearing on finding the chest since 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB
              Yes it is very strange, in 6 questions he told us he was somewhat backing away, and this being his next post, he is publicly offering an invitation to an individual to meet.

I hope it's over this season and we can all find our next "chase".
              That’s the first thing I noticed. Oh Forrest you confuse me soo much!! Glad he isn’t backing away though.. for now anyways

Comment

Hope he is actively involved in the chase like last summer. That was fun!

Comment

Originally posted by ScaredyCat

Exactly....It is impossible to believe that Forrest has not had access to this information if he wanted it. He is a Silver Star recipient, retired Air Force Major, personal friends of several US Senators, has personally met two Secretary of Defense........nope.....this is an invitation for someone to come see him.
                  "Thank you for finding those document." The document/title to the gold in the chest?
                  "Anything else you can find would be appreciated." Like a turquoise bracelet?
                  " I want to read that document." We will read it together?
                  "If you are ever in Santa Fe, I would like to show you my....." Get it and get here??

Call me delusional, insane etc....but this sounds like the final curtain call....sent from Forrest to the finder? Game over?
                  "dug up."

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

"dug up."
                    Dont know why I bother....screw it...BAN ME...

Comment

Here's a diagram from the 1969 Daedalus Flier story of Forrest's rescue, showing the basic geography of his extraction from the jungle:

Comment

Here is Forrest's Letter of Appreciation that he wrote to the Jolly Unit Commander (Colonel Morse) and Crew:

Dear Col. Morse & Crew:

Thanks again for pulling me from that impossible spot. I shall never forget you and "the big footprint."

My only association with you only reinformed what I have heard since the action started. You are the
                        only heroes over here and I hope you know that all the fighter pilots realize it. No man with a Jolly
                        patch will buy a drink when I am around.

I will send you Xmas cards for life -- for giving me back my life and getting me home for Christmas.

May God protect all of you and speed you on your mission.

Sincerely,
                        FORREST B. FENN

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                          Here's a diagram from the 1969 Daedalus Flier story of Forrest's rescue, showing the basic geography of his extraction from the jungle:
                          Zap, that terrain angle explains the difference in the tree heights from 150' here to 300' in the story in TTOTC.
                          I wonder if FF ever road on any theme park rides. If he did, did he yawn?
                          AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Originally posted by ScaredyCat View Post

Dont know why I bother....screw it...BAN ME...
                            What happened to SaredyCat??? Was something wrong with his post?

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

What happened to SaredyCat??? Was something wrong with his post?
                              I think he somehow took your "dug up" post as something against him; not quite sure how???

Comment

Working...
                              X