Hypothetical question: would you.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetical question: would you.....

be upset if the person who finds the chest wasn’t even a searcher? Someone whom put zero minutes into a solve, didn’t even know whom Forrest Fenn was, and had no idea about the chase?! What if they found it, read the autobiography and didn’t even tell Forrest he/she found it? This question is for anyone and everyone!

Sure I would.
    I don't think it's possible, FF said that no one would stumble upon it.
    If it did happen, I'd be pretty upset because that would mean it wasn't hidden as well as I expect from a great treasure hunt.

I mean, it can't be like...
    AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Rejoice! Find it or not find it. The Thrill is in the Chase and that will live on.

Comment

If they found it and didn’t let him know? What if more people die?! What if you spend thousands of dollars to look for something that is no longer there?!

Comment

Oh well. With good intentions, the journey is worthwhile whether the chest has worth, it is worthwhile -

Comment

Adventures are worthwhile - Going on an adventure end of March - Spring is a good time for new beginnings and new homes - Hope to be moved myself by mid-March so I can help a new friend relocate the end of March. I see buds on the trees and hope the mega-winds bring in a lot of newness for all. Peace - that is what it's all about.

Comment

Working...
            X