Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding it and remaining anonymous might be best...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

It might be fun to watch such a person primary Trump.
    I feel that the Hunter is clever enough to stay away from politics

Most of politicians are weaponized morons in a puppet show. Their handlers manipulate polititians via blackmail (drugs/prostitution/paedophilia) and money. Those that do not "listen well" are eliminated.
    Last edited by sadcom; 03-11-2019, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sadcom View Post
      I feel that the Hunter is clever enough to stay away from politics

Most of politicians are weaponized morons in a puppet show. Their handlers manipulate polititians via blackmail (drugs/prostitution/paedophilia) and money. Those that do not "listen well" are eliminated.
      "Weaponized morons!" Hahaha
      All secrets sleep in winter clothes.

Comment

So many opinions and so many judges, so many spies and so many politicians, just so many wandering and wondering. And most likely so many to continue to eternity because they lack the only key or answer to conceal what needs to be concealed. They blackmail and they extort and they follow with criminal intent. They do it all but solve the poem. They spend 40 years roaming for they don't understand the big picture. Without the big picture IMO there is no spot to reveal and no poem to follow to the TC. Why worry and wonder about some Hunter . . . that Hunter is most likely long gone and tired of the hammeredness of it all. Nobody stuck with the poem as everyone abandoned it and attacked anyone whom they thought they could attack for the answers. Now, roam the wilderness for 40 years + 40 years + eternity. There's too much evil in the world--Tur.....

Comment

"Weaponized morons!" Hahaha
          I wish I said it first... It was brilliant Dr. Katherine Horton in her analysis on psychopaths. She split all people into Normal, Weaponized Morons and Clinical Psychopaths. "Clinical" because it is not by choice, it is an inherited condition which is not understood by science.
          I highly recommend to watch this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...jTn79fpmgQ43fz

Comment

You could release the winning solve as a "hypothetical" solve or as "fiction," but everyone will know it's the real solve. That would let the search community know where you found it, but keep the legal issues to a minimum.
            Life is short and the world is wide

Comment

I had the exact same thought. It's similar to OJ's "If I did it."

Comment

Debate Trump is exactly what I would like to do. I would fly it respectively too, but if it got nasty, boy, he would be in sad shape.
                As far as normal people, they aren't the ones who would talk people out of chasing dreams, the normal people are the ones that chase dreams and optimism.
                In other words, I view myself as a strong dreamer that could debate a person who hurls insults against dreamers, maybe even a graduate of getting PAST insulters and blockers to a point that they've made me quite strong to thwart it on a greater level. I really don't want to run this country though. It would suck to have to. Just hoping somebody comes along.
                Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Profiling - so convenient - why get to know any one when a simple equation will render a profile? Hmmmm is that what happened in the Chase? Did the searchers incorrectly profile the architect and the hunters? Probably. It takes too much time to get to know someone and so much easier to torment and set traps and then profile. No time so expedience is the answer - and so are 8 years and counting. lol

Comment

It might be fun to watch such a person primary Trump.
                    Maybe they wear a MAGA hat.
                    I wouldn't assume too much. lol
                    AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Maybe not. Maybe they didn't even vote. Maybe, maybe, maybe . . . I suppose one could ask someday.

Comment

Meant to say I would keep the LOCATION anonymous in the title, and that keeping the location secret sort of screws up the approach in publishing a solve.
                        Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

GAARRN, BE THERE NO PIRATES AMONG YE??

Comment

Working...
                          X