Clark Gable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyColorado View Post
    Haha FennMASTER. Consider yourself included. No searcher left behind!
    Thanks for letting me join the party; but they earned the title you gave them; mine's just a ridiculous screen name.

Comment

Did anybody do much searching near Ninaki, or Gable Pass?

Comment

When will ya all figure it out, this whole thing is about trains, planes and automobiles...

THE SUPER CHIEF – “THE TRAIN OF THE STARS” from Clark Gable to Frank Sinatra…

Comment

A boat ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

If it's a hint of any sort (and I'm not convinced it is) then the connection would have to be via the name Clark Gable. Clark certainly works. I see no Lewis, though. A gable is basically an upside-down V, so that could have relevance.
            Gable = fork in German. I wonder if ScaredyCat mentioned that in the now deleted post. Clark's Fork of the Yellowstone is very pertinent to my search area and I don't believe an 80 year old man would have trouble with the terrain, so I've always filed this in the potentially important hints drawer.

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post
              A boat ?
              What ever floats your boat... ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post

What ever floats your boat... ha ha
                Rock 'floats' my boat.

Comment

Seeing that Jack didn’t read all the scrapbooks and wasn’t all that plugged in to everything Forrest said online, I’m wondering if all of his Forrest’s were for entertaining and to act as red herrings?

The interviews were the most valuable to Jack because he caught slip-ups. Forrest would make mistakes when he went live. That’s where the research should probably be focused.

If Jack did find the treasure, and I think he did (but maybe not by using the poem) it was because Forrest shared something he wasn’t meant to. No wonder he stopped doing so many interviews.

My point? Clark Gable probably wasn’t a hint. Has anyone else dug through Forrest’s interviews to find the hiccup?

Comment

Clarks make wonderful Boots, only think not BOTGround, but rather BOTGables ...
                    aka. To Catch a Thief ... no, please, not that terrifying El-Hole again ...

Comment

Originally posted by Flutterby Phil View Post
                      Clarks make wonderful Boots, only think not BOTGround, but rather BOTGables ...
                      aka. To Catch a Thief ... no, please, not that terrifying El-Hole again ...
                      Funny, I have a picture of those gable boots, they are grey and at the EL Hole you speak of... damn Dahmer I think tossed 'em up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja View Post

Funny, I have a picture of those gable boots, they are grey and at the EL Hole you speak of... damn Dahmer I think tossed 'em up there.
                        You forgot to think double omegas and be gracious to the good Lord above. Good thing the whole subject rings of forgiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

You forgot to think double omegas and be gracious to the good Lord above. Good thing the whole subject rings of forgiveness.
                          Yeah, I was just being on the cutting edge of stoop id.

Comment

Working...
                          X