Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Smith View Post

In pentance for those who have nault
    I do know of some. the meek shall inherit..
    Last edited by Wraith14u; 03-11-2019, 08:35 PM.
    https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

Comment

Originally posted by goldwatch View Post
      Only God could be looking for the Fenn Treasure "forever."
      That's One that has it all figured out and is light-years ahead.... God really doesn't need to search (for anything) at all.
      In my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u

you know I think that's been tried before...not sure it would work..but I have seen acts 2 38 work in a mighty way,
        Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Hi John -- I think we MUST discount the first stanza -- in the clue count, anyway -- because the clues are consecutive and contiguous and WWWH is the first clue. I still think the first stanza has a lot of essential information w/o which the poem cannot be solved.
          I thought I watched everything I don't remember him ever saying continuous he said contiguous I do remember that.
          I definitely got to go back and re-read that or re-watch that and what am I going to be watching or reading. I'm being genuine, once I read it or see it then I'll have a duh moment. For that matter I don't ever remember reading we're structure has to do with anything but the construction of that structure. Did he specifically say inside a structure. He did say underneath but he never said in not that I know of. But I can't be a hundred percent sure. If you do post the quote thank you very much if not it's no big deal.

Comment

"No need to dig up old outhouses, the treasure is not associated with any structure."

"Yes d, it means the treasure is not hidden in or about a structure. Google "structure" for more information." f
            Point of Note: The final clue would be where they find his car...
            Chase Theme Song: Don't Damn Me (Explicit) -- Lyrics (Explicit)

Comment

Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post

I thought I watched everything I don't remember him ever saying continuous he said contiguous I do remember that.
              I definitely got to go back and re-read that or re-watch that and what am I going to be watching or reading. I'm being genuine, once I read it or see it then I'll have a duh moment. For that matter I don't ever remember reading we're structure has to do with anything but the construction of that structure. Did he specifically say inside a structure. He did say underneath but he never said in not that I know of. But I can't be a hundred percent sure. If you do post the quote thank you very much if not it's no big deal.
              "No need to dig up old outhouses, the treasure is not associated with any structure."

"Yes d, it means the treasure is not hidden in or about a structure. Google "structure" for more information." f
              Point of Note: The final clue would be where they find his car...
              Chase Theme Song: Don't Damn Me (Explicit) -- Lyrics (Explicit)

Comment

In pentance for those who have nault
                I believe those that have nault , will be truly thankful
                https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

Comment

A place to rest

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post

Mr. Fenn says as he goes, so maybe he is on his way to that place,
                    Actually, he says "As I have gone..." The poem begins in a recapitulation. The very first thing Fenn says commits a combining reflective and projective act. Essentially it says "by virtue of this past a possible personal future is thus." We are to participate in that historical cycle if we are to understand the man and why the place is intimate. Not for nuthin', but I think the first stanza provides vital context.

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post

Actually, he says "As I have gone..." The poem begins in a recapitulation. The very first thing Fenn says commits a combining reflective and projective act. Essentially it says "by virtue of this past a possible personal future is thus." We are to participate in that historical cycle if we are to understand the man and why the place is intimate. Not for nuthin', but I think the first stanza provides vital context.
                      "I can keep my secret where," this begs me to ask, what is the "secret" ? is he or was he alone in there, save for his secret? if his secret is the hint of riches, then is it no longer a secret?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post

"I can keep my secret where," this begs me to ask, what is the "secret" ? is he or was he alone in there, save for his secret? if his secret is the hint of riches, then is it no longer a secret?
                        My sense is that the nature *of his secret (n) is bound up in an event of dual character. Many components of the poem have equipollent aspects and I think his going in is characterized as being both alone and with, both going in and standing out, being both hidden and manifest, generating both a secret and a hint. To ask of one thing is to call up its counterparty, at least in the summary and thematic parts of the poem. IMO.

*edit
                        Last edited by whiskynovember; 03-14-2019, 12:47 AM.

Comment

There are a few times when one goes it alone. They are secrets that stay that way. IMO To stand alone - to be unique.

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post
                            Many components of the poem have equipollent aspects...
                            I might agree with you except for one thing - I don't know what that word means.
                            Last edited by Covert One; 03-15-2019, 09:51 PM.
                            In my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Hi Wraith14u: if by emphasizing NEW, you are alluding to New Mexico, then you have lots of company. But equally weak hints can be found for all four states.
                              hello Zap, you know I was considering NM, for some time, but I feel my attention has shifted to the north, Montana has a lot to offer the "Fennasite"

Comment

What is the fourth clue?
                                Put in below the home of Brown.

Q- Are there signs that people are getting closer to solving your puzzle? How many clues have people solved now?
                                A - Searchers have come within about 200 feet. Some may have solved the first four clues, but I am not certain.
                                https://dalneitzel.com/2015/11/02/forrest-gets-mail-9/

Comment

Working...
                                X