Flabbergasted by the Blaze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flabbergasted by the Blaze

Many, if not all searchers will be flabbergasted once they know what the blaze is. Everyone will wonder how people in the 500 and 200 ft. club could have missed it.

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
    Many, if not all searchers will be flabbergasted once they know what the blaze is. Everyone will wonder how people in the 500 and 200 ft. club could have missed it.
    Agree

Comment

I am flabbergasted that you haven't found the loot. What goes?

Comment

Yes Many will be flabborgasted what it is for sure, but it's simple why they missed it,it's because it's small in nature probably not much bigger than the chest itself!

Comment

I am agasted by this claim.
          AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Many? Probably.
            All? Nope.
            Everyone? Heck no! (that was the polite version, don'tcha know) . . . what have y'all been smoking?
            By the way, how does flabbergasted compare to gobsmacked?
            P.S. I got yer "500 and 200 ft. club" right heah.

Comment

Quit looking for the blaze ... when you find it you will know it... that's what being wise is all about

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
                Quit looking for the blaze ... when you find it you will know it... that's what being wise is all about
                Excellent point.
                If I figure out how to be wise, I'll post it here.
                AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Is that a guess or is it something solid ? Wondering
                  I am more inclined to wonder how they had the blaze and were several hundred feet off. Whittle that down and you got something. I think I know why; bugs me I can't go check yet.
                  Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

I tend to think a bit bigger than that. I believe we all will be flabbergasted if someone completes the solve and ever reveals it. I chalk it up to the genius in the design of the poem that everyone in each of the search states can reach the conclusion that they hold the right solve. If you have the right perspective you can see that while there can only be one eventual finder all have gotten to experience the Thrill of the Chase. I believe that to the the real treasure.

Comment

But if you are on <the path> you'll sort of... know.
                      Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Originally posted by goldwatch View Post
                        I am agasted by this claim.
                        Don't be scared just embrace because it's the ONLY thing that makes logical sense hope your not one of those people who think you can find the blaze on Google Earth because you'll be looking forever!!!

Comment

They missed it because they didn't know they were in the area. Fenn has said he wasn't sure they made it to the fourth clue or it was was an accident that they made it there. I've talked to people that have convincing thoughts that there is a path that goes a long the top of a ridge and you don't see the blaze because you are on top of the higher area and don't realize there is a lower area. This would be a reason a lot of people walk by without knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post

They missed it because they didn't know they were in the area. Fenn has said he wasn't sure they made it to the fourth clue or it was was an accident that they made it there. I've talked to people that have convincing thoughts that there is a path that goes a long the top of a ridge and you don't see the blaze because you are on top of the higher area and don't realize there is a lower area. This would be a reason a lot of people walk by without knowing.
                            What is the fourth clue?

Comment

Don't discount the first Stanza in your clue count

Comment

Working...
                              X