Last Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tur-a-neu View Post
    Is the 7% house the nut house? the mad house? I belong! For I am nuts and rather mad. I like crayons, particularly the blue ones! Don't ya just love the 'colors' Crayola invented. Sometimes, I begin to wonder . . . I think Crayola was in the 7% house at some point in time. Shall I bring my blues?
    Blue is a beautiful color. Maybe bring a yellow too so you have a few more options

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Damn...you guys get phone calls. I've never met or talked with Mr. Fenn. And any time he responds to an email I send, like the one I sent last week, if he replies at all, it's usually, just, "Thanks, Chris."

Peace,

O.
      Obviously I tried to make mine pretty outrageous and hopefully I'm a cool but he has never responded to me that's messed up. I know he only gets to read a few out of thousands but you think one of mine would have crossed his desk. Lol . I'm the lead Searcher every other week till I realize I'm like 600 miles from the last location. I'm just the type of person I get excited if I play cards, football or racing. I never got into chess because I would be that guy that if I made a good move I would jump out of my chair screaming yeah. So I'm trying not to get to aggressive to the lead search of the week. Some people kind of are jerks just because a person gets excited. That's kind of like the teacher saying this job would be great if it wasn't for the kids. People get excited hunting treasure, It comes with the territory. It's funny nobody wants to give away their state when they're the lead dog. I'm guilty as well a whole state really why I would be worried if I gave away state is comedy. I make fun of myself. Trust me I think I got clues in Utah South Dakota Oklahoma Texas Kansas North Dakota Canada Arizona Idaho California Washington Florida Minnesota Iowa Nebraska and some other stupid state on the Atlantic Ocean what a rabbit hole that was. How about somebody start a thread on your own personal folly/rabbit hole. I'm not kidding all of those States are literal places I researched. I learned a lot but it had nothing to do with the chase. Lol yes I make fun of myself I AM SELF PROCLAIMED # 1 RABBIT HOLE/ CONFORMATION CHAMPION. Who's ready for the crown. We'll pass it around once a month. Yay the inaugural Rabbit Hole confirmation champion I win something nana nana na. Beat that roll tide. I've never really heard any good solid Clues on any Vlog or blog well not until I look it up and then two days later people talking about it that's pretty awesome but other than that. I figure there's probably bored people out there that need something to read. If you're not really going to get a clue we might as well be entertained. Good luck to your search.

Comment

Here's a legitimate warm Waters halt I came across that two days ago I really don't want to give it away cuz it's super logical. Wet or Wett mountains SE Rockies Colorado. Before anybody jumps on my butt about this I NO I've never heard it before on any other bloggers or video or nothing, (whymustigo) who likes to accuse people of stealing content you know because we're doing the same treasure hunt we're bound to come across the same information at some point I digress. The mountains are still there but they call them something else. There's some good hits around there. If you find indulgences are congratulations. The only reason I'm giving it away cuz I'm content with area. If my spot ain't right I'm done, I'm not researching no more areas. Wet mountains is a good solid clue due to the fact that it's not obvious and they definitely became halted because they changed the name so they stopped being wet crap maybe that's where the box is. Good luck to whoever investigates this area. Man thats solid I'm not really sure I want to give that away. You snooze you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post
          Here's a legitimate warm Waters halt I came across that two days ago I really don't want to give it away cuz it's super logical. Wet or Wett mountains SE Rockies Colorado. Before anybody jumps on my butt about this I NO I've never heard it before on any other bloggers or video or nothing, (whymustigo) who likes to accuse people of stealing content you know because we're doing the same treasure hunt we're bound to come across the same information at some point I digress. The mountains are still there but they call them something else. There's some good hits around there. If you find indulgences are congratulations. The only reason I'm giving it away cuz I'm content with area. If my spot ain't right I'm done, I'm not researching no more areas. Wet mountains is a good solid clue due to the fact that it's not obvious and they definitely became halted because they changed the name so they stopped being wet crap maybe that's where the box is. Good luck to whoever investigates this area. Man thats solid I'm not really sure I want to give that away. You snooze you lose.
          I found it on a 1956 map I believe. Maybe halt is a period In time. I've never went this kind of angle before on any of my research. Good luck think outside the box it's probably not going to be a hot geyser or something super obvious like Blaze Mountain. I may be wrong but Blaze Mountain too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post

Obviously I tried to make mine pretty outrageous and hopefully I'm a cool but he has never responded to me that's messed up. I know he only gets to read a few out of thousands but you think one of mine would have crossed his desk. Lol . I'm the lead Searcher every other week till I realize I'm like 600 miles from the last location. I'm just the type of person I get excited if I play cards, football or racing. I never got into chess because I would be that guy that if I made a good move I would jump out of my chair screaming yeah. So I'm trying not to get to aggressive to the lead search of the week. Some people kind of are jerks just because a person gets excited. That's kind of like the teacher saying this job would be great if it wasn't for the kids. People get excited hunting treasure, It comes with the territory. It's funny nobody wants to give away their state when they're the lead dog. I'm guilty as well a whole state really why I would be worried if I gave away state is comedy. I make fun of myself. Trust me I think I got clues in Utah South Dakota Oklahoma Texas Kansas North Dakota Canada Arizona Idaho California Washington Florida Minnesota Iowa Nebraska and some other stupid state on the Atlantic Ocean what a rabbit hole that was. How about somebody start a thread on your own personal folly/rabbit hole. I'm not kidding all of those States are literal places I researched. I learned a lot but it had nothing to do with the chase. Lol yes I make fun of myself I AM SELF PROCLAIMED # 1 RABBIT HOLE/ CONFORMATION CHAMPION. Who's ready for the crown. We'll pass it around once a month. Yay the inaugural Rabbit Hole confirmation champion I win something nana nana na. Beat that roll tide. I've never really heard any good solid Clues on any Vlog or blog well not until I look it up and then two days later people talking about it that's pretty awesome but other than that. I figure there's probably bored people out there that need something to read. If you're not really going to get a clue we might as well be entertained. Good luck to your search.
            Which part of Canada?
            Point of Note: The final clue would be where they find his car...
            Chase Theme Song: Don't Damn Me (Explicit) -- Lyrics (Explicit)

Comment

Originally posted by The eventual finder
              Too be honest no one will prolly never find Indulgence.
              You got that right!!

Comment

To-day and to-morrow. He said my solve was correct. He gave me exact coordinates. Oh wait did you say email well crap I read that wrong. I just got off the phone with him 2hrs ago. He has never emailed me back. He calls me every couple days and gets a progress report. He thinks I'm a reincarnation of Caligula, but I never interrupt him when he's mistaken. I just let him keep talking cuz all I care about in this world is money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money I am so greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy I want it all all all all
                https://youtu.be/_DLo54YDNek

2:30
                All secrets sleep in winter clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post
                  Lol

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post

Which part of Canada?
                    Just passed the Border Montana area. Dart you can throw it anywhere I'll make a solve out of it. It'll be a correct solve until I prove it wrong.

Comment

Comment

To-day and to-morrow. He said my solve was correct. He gave me exact coordinates. Oh wait did you say email well crap I read that wrong. I just got off the phone with him 2hrs ago. He has never emailed me back. He calls me every couple days and gets a progress report. He thinks I'm a reincarnation of Caligula, but I never interrupt him when he's mistaken. I just let him keep talking cuz all I care about in this world is money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money I am so greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy I want it all all all all
                        You should realize by now that money isn't important compared to what people think of you (like who they think you are). If someone thought I was Caligula, I'd want to discuss this with my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB View Post

Blue is a beautiful color. Maybe bring a yellow too so you have a few more options
                          You may have just provided a hint for an answer for the question "Where do warm waters halt?". Depends . . .

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post

Which part of Canada?
                            Isn't Niagara falls kinda omega-shaped?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Isn't Niagara falls kinda omega-shaped?
                              I'll start planning my next search trip immediately; do me a favor; try and keep this just between us; thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X