Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Last Time

    When was the last time you heard from Fenn? As in email response or other.

  • #2
    Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post
    When was the last time you heard from Fenn? As in email response or other.
    February 4, 2019

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ORION View Post

      February 4, 2019
      Ditto.

      Comment


      • #4
        March 6th...he was laughing at me...but then I woke up.

        Comment


        • #5
          September 2, 2018

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ScaredyCat
            and told me: that took guts and wished me luck.
            Maybe you are the gut feeling guy?!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ScaredyCat

              not a chance...that whole gut feeling stuff was before my time.....I have only searched one season.
              Well, it certainly shows how crafty he is. Throwing out the "word of 2018" was definitely not an accident. And just to clarify: I don't think it meant anything, but he sure does like to make you think twice.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ScaredyCat
                Over a 11 month period, I wrote him about 20 times. It didnt seem to matter what I wrote about. I tried jokes, funny personal stories, non solution stories about BOG, sent him pictures of BOG....NADA....finally this winter he answered me back one time and told me: that took guts and wished me luck.....I havent written him in months and dont expect to again.
                The $64,000 question, what took guts?
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                --Arthur Schopenhauer--

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ScaredyCat

                  yea the "guts" meant nothing...just that I was stupid to get into a bad situation and suffered to get back out. It was just nice to finally get a reply...any reply...I once asked him....if you even get or read this letter could you even just write the word hello back?.....nothing.....I am certainly not the chosen one.
                  hello back
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post
                    When was the last time you heard from Fenn? As in email response or other.
                    Yesterday, I tink. (other).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The eventual finder
                      To-day and to-morrow. He said my solve was correct. He gave me exact coordinates. Oh wait did you say email well crap I read that wrong. I just got off the phone with him 2hrs ago. He has never emailed me back. He calls me every couple days and gets a progress report. He thinks I'm a reincarnation of Caligula, but I never interrupt him when he's mistaken. I just let him keep talking cuz all I care about in this world is money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money I am so greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy I want it all all all all
                      I hope he's not in this forum under a fake name. Oh well I'm under a fake name too. My real name is Evan Fender.
                      But don't say anything to him. I was born 7 days after EP died. I ain't nothing but a hound dog
                      Last edited by The eventual finder; 03-14-2019, 02:07 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by The eventual finder
                        To-day and to-morrow. He said my solve was correct. He gave me exact coordinates. Oh wait did you say email well crap I read that wrong. I just got off the phone with him 2hrs ago. He has never emailed me back. He calls me every couple days and gets a progress report. He thinks I'm a reincarnation of Caligula, but I never interrupt him when he's mistaken. I just let him keep talking cuz all I care about in this world is money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money I am so greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy greedy I want it all all all all
                        That's funny, he called me today and he said you don't have the slightest clue. Said you're scheduled for a visit at the 7% house soon. You better put some crayons in your pockets for those white walls!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by WarriorManRB View Post

                          That's funny, he called me today and he said you don't have the slightest clue. Said you're scheduled for a visit at the 7% house soon. You better put some crayons in your pockets for those white walls!
                          Damn...you guys get phone calls. I've never met or talked with Mr. Fenn. And any time he responds to an email I send, like the one I sent last week, if he replies at all, it's usually, just, "Thanks, Chris."

                          Peace,

                          O.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by WarriorManRB View Post

                            That's funny, he called me today and he said you don't have the slightest clue. Said you're scheduled for a visit at the 7% house soon. You better put some crayons in your pockets for those white walls!
                            Lol, love it. The 7% house!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Is the 7% house the nut house? the mad house? I belong! For I am nuts and rather mad. I like crayons, particularly the blue ones! Don't ya just love the 'colors' Crayola invented. Sometimes, I begin to wonder . . . I think Crayola was in the 7% house at some point in time. Shall I bring my blues?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X