Fenn Opinionated Trivia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenn Opinionated Trivia

Some Fenn Trivia for you with perhaps debatable or interpretive answers. Good luck and keep it fun. Prize is feeling like you're the smartest in the room:

1. What happened when Forrest said he was "at the exact spot"?

2. If you asked Forrest what he considered a short period of time, what would he say?

3. Why did the Biddies think they were better than Forrest?

1. Experienced the Blaze
    2. A what?
    3. The other side of the street has a different perspective. He heard them but they didn’t hear him.
    https://youtu.be/BgwQh7jD5h8

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post
      Some Fenn Trivia for you with perhaps debatable or interpretive answers. Good luck and keep it fun. Prize is feeling like you're the smartest in the room:

1. What happened when Forrest said he was "at the exact spot"?

2. If you asked Forrest what he considered a short period of time, what would he say?

3. Why did the Biddies think they were better than Forrest?
      1.Pulled down For whom the bell tolls and Great Gatsby
      2. How deep is a hole?
      3.They lived in a brick house.

Comment

1. He could smell Pinons which in the Rocky's only grow in New Mexico and SW Colorado..... And the chase community imploded!
        2. Ones life can change in a short period of time.... But his clues and the associated places will stand the test of time....
        3. The Old Biddies thought that they were better than ff because they lived in a brick house... and they laughed at and humiliated ff....
        Last edited by Coinaster; 03-08-2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Although Anon Anon's answer for question 2 was EXCELLENT, (extra points awarded?), no one has yet provided the answer to question 2 that I was expecting.

Great answers so far though. I think everyone gets 3 points and Anon Anon gets an extra point for his answer to question 2 (even though it doesn't agree with mine). His answers to 1 and 3 are what I would technically call "correct". But the alternate answers everyone gave are terrific also.

Comment

The amount of time we're on this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post
              The amount of time we're on this earth.
              Good one FennMaster and I agree (and I think Fenn would agree.) It's not "Must Listengood Correct" though.

I think there are a couple of "correct" answers. The first is "Tarry Scant". The second is the one I was expecting someone to come up with but no one has.

Comment

how about 1000 years then.
                Last edited by FennMaster; 03-10-2019, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Although Anon Anon's answer for question 2 was EXCELLENT, (extra points awarded?), no one has yet provided the answer to question 2 that I was expecting.

Great answers so far though. I think everyone gets 3 points and Anon Anon gets an extra point for his answer to question 2 (even though it doesn't agree with mine). His answers to 1 and 3 are what I would technically call "correct". But the alternate answers everyone gave are terrific also.
                  2. " To an ant, a mud puddle can be like an ocean."

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post
                    how about 1000 years then.
                    Let me put it this way. If Fenn told you to Tarry Scant, how long would you stick around, using TTOTC as a guide?

Comment

Let me put it this way. If Fenn told you to Tarry Scant, how long would you stick around, using TTOTC as a guide?
                      I would stick around until it was all over
                      "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Well no one like Andy Warhol I guess. I don't think Forrest likes him either.

Comment

Working...
                        X