• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sally

@Know ledge - This is awesome. We need to all realize homelessness is an addiction problem. These trash camps are symptomatic of drug use. Hopelessness, considering our government's involvement in all kinds of drug trafficking, is a manufactured norm. I guarantee you the elites and globalists DO NOT CARE. In fact they would speed up the demise. And yes, Forrest is in the famed NWO mural at the Denver airport. Explain that to me and maybe we can start a real dialog. Until then, I consider you ALL spies. Evil comes dressed as a false hope offering candy (treasures) to the very ones they subjugated in the first place. Psychopathic evil will laugh at you for not knowing, then punish you for knowing. ALL wars are meant to keep humanity unstable and provide cover for human trafficking. Think about these things as a new king with Bavarian roots is crowned and is being promoted as something good for us. (NOW consider Marc Drutoux) Just more sugar coated propagandized poison. Laughing, laughing, laughing making flashy noise and loud music, while they kill and rape our children. The place was set with traps. He meant for another victim to sacrifice. Don't think for a moment Forrest was innocent and did not know why Pony showed up with her movie star friend with his pants unzipped. If only by association, I find him guilty. How many here have sipped from the bottle? Hmmmm Kristie? Now you're part of the club. "All the good ones have left the chase". The elites will always use you, promote you then suck the life out of you. That's what they do because they have no creative ability of their own.
                      Many times it is mental illness and or people self-medicating that leads to a life on the streets. I have been trying to help a friend for a lifetime now. I have tried everything from not talking to him, to driving him to meetings for help. Getting him a job and everything in between. I have never given up on him and there were so many times I wanted to. Our government does nothing but give out free phones and food, only a very few get the help needed.
                      He told me stories like, sneaking into an old garage in the middle of winter, only to be woken by a huge raccoon wanting her house back. I could not believe the things he had gone through, all over drugs and that means drinking as well. I have never been homeless, but I have always worked hard. But I refuse to lose respect for anyone who keeps trying.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X