Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the lead search please come forward.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "a following wind"
    ...sometimes, and especially when bow hunting. It seems the wind often will change in
    the deer's favor. I have wondered if they wanted it so, or if they just waited for it
    to be in their favor. The answer is probably somewhere in between, I would imagine...

Comment

• Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post

I'm man enough to admit I did not bring home the hardware I kind of got stuck literally. I'm pretty sure I walked right over top of the box. I know for a fact I made the alligator mad. So when I go back instead of a 2 steps From the vehicle now it's going to be a two-mile hike. One of the coolest FN places I've ever seen in my life no wonder it's his special spot. Looks like a moose was the guard but he's no longer with us. The spot that I thought it might be kept coming up as iron / foil, there's another spot on the other side that does come up as gold/quarter. I did not dig up the quarter or piece of gold whatever it was I left that for myself. I'm pretty sure I won't need a metal detector now. I sure would like to know how deep is buried. I found the decoy. I got suckered into that. I'm pretty sure my spot is safe even then I could tell somebody where it's at and they still couldn't find it. As far as the location I won't reveal the location. I'm a give away one of the answers to one of the clues after I get my box. Maybe do a poll and see which clue people are most interested in. If anybody sees this post try working on the first stanza, HOB and BIWWWH are apparent when you understand the concept in the first stanza. The first stanza is a theory.
      It'd be cool to see pictures of the spot; but I don't want you giving anything away; so maybe after it's found if your spot wasn't right you could post some.
      Anyway, thanks for the reply; that's more than some would do; so hat's off to you for that.
      I hope your spot isn't snow covered otherwise you should really wait until it melts; stay safe.
      Good Luck to you TEF.
      Last edited by FennMaster; 02-27-2019, 09:47 AM.
      Point of Note: The final clue would be where they find his car...
      Chase Theme Song: Don't Damn Me (Explicit) -- Lyrics (Explicit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraith14u

All we got to do is close our eyes and say the magic words three times "I wish I was in the wood i wish I was in the wood I wish I was in the wood" and click click click those "hills"... then its homeward bound.
        You have to be very quiet and pay attention...........follow exactly what Dorthy does or you have to stay in OZ

Comment

Gotya hey I like this..
          https://youtu.be/QxIWDmmqZzY
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0XUTD7QYcs

Comment

• I do like me some Skynyrd.

Comment

• Originally posted by voxpops View Post

Lol! You're right of course, but along with the logic, the imagination, and the precision, I think you need a little extra "something." Forrest has mentioned karma, and like Sherif (1f) Billy on Dal's site, I have had what I would call "blockages" - things that, from time to time, seem to get in the way of progress. But occasionally the opposite is also true. Call it what you will, but if you can summon up a following wind or placate FF's "kitty" you might just have an edge.
              I'll admit. I do have a secret extra something. Two actually.

Peace,

O.

Comment

I like them too. But some times I just like to chill and listen to the quiet..
                10-4. Peace

Comment

• Me neither

Comment

• It was a tornado.

Comment

That has me thinking. Also I was wondering could the tc be ,fenced it,.. so to speak?
                      Sure, why not? Corralled, penned, fenced in, posted, sewed up - take your pick, they're all good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
                        It was a tornado.
                        I believe you meant cyclone
                        https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

Comment

• You could be right.

Comment

• Originally posted by ORION View Post

I'll admit. I do have a secret extra something. Two actually.

Peace,

O.
                            Oh the Marvel kinda of peace.....Cool. I wounder where you heard of that? I have been telling every one for a year the chest is in Marvel Colorado. so...not a secret.
                            Peace!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Lee View Post

Oh the Marvel kinda of peace.....Cool. I wounder where you heard of that? I have been telling every one for a year the chest is in Marvel Colorado. so...not a secret.
                              Peace!
                              Our secrets differ greatly. As do our Solves.

Peace,

O.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CalmHunter.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	85584

Comment

Working...
                              X