Just musings....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw these today and it made me think of a friend, and smile~

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190302_135217.jpg Views:	13 Size:	145.5 KB ID:	85187

I've lost friends to petty arguments. I've made friends after a big fight.
    Sometimes a little forgiveness goes a long way. Especially when it comes to friends. I'd still let you know if you had crumbs on your face..
    Right now the first song that comes to mind to cheer me up and give hope in just the right way...
    Louis knows it.

If you want to know the secret to eternal happiness. Hold on, I'll be right back..

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-02-2019, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Don't take my advice, I'm still learning, and a fool like anyone else. Though I promise to be a better person every day...
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190302-161339_Instagram.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	85195

Comment

Love that song. What a wonderful world was my chase song. Slow and powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
          Just waiting on day when I can sit in a cabin, count the flowers and paisleys on the wall...
          look out at the mountains and think, where should we hike, hunt, or fish tomorrow?
          (no cell service please)
          https://youtu.be/8uIlNtonvr8

Click image for larger version Name:	3-mountain-cabin-Style-of-Bob-Ross.jpg Views:	0 Size:	139.5 KB ID:	84984
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv4gwK_VNd8
          https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

Comment

4me losing doesn't sound so bad sometimes. You may lose more when you win. The best loser can also be the best winner in the end. Best to take the high road... this song has been growing on me and came on the radio when I got in the sedan a little while ago ~

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-03-2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Watching a movie... this song made me smile.

​​​​​​​

Comment

There are definite similarities with The Favourite and Bohemian Rhapsody..
                When I was about 9 my family went with some friends to a hunting camp on the edge of West Virginia. One evening another young boy thought he'd start some fireworks by throwing a handful of shotgun shells in the community fire. Everyone scrambled and I remember this song playing on the boom box ~

Comment

These are a bit outdated but stick with me.. some songs and dialogue just don't go away. Like me..
                  that's my q to give it a break... where's the rocket man? Is it time to leave yet?
                  https://youtu.be/ktvTqknDobU

Comment

Good night

Comment

• Shhh... I think we're alone now .
                      https://youtu.be/w6Q3mHyzn78
                      Gotta watch this dude for clues too . One of his
                      songs even tells what state to start in...

..he told me it's just a tin box north of a timbered in lake, that's
                      where he halted, for a rest, just on the edge of a fenn.

Comment

• What happened to the butterbee?
                        Doug found him ... now an icon..
                        signs abound; U cut through the signew.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190303-093223_Instagram.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	85271

Comment

• Never give up... have heart, all the best ones have lost and brushed it off.

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-03-2019, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Believe this may be what is taking them so long...
                            this and pickles.

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-03-2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                              Never give up... have heart, all the best ones have lost and brushed it off.
                              I watched those races on TV. Each one was stunning in how Secretariat performed.
                              The last race, the Belmont, was beyond stunning.
                              I watched Secretariat as he just kept widening the lead, and he was supposed to burn out but just wouldn't. And suddenly without thought I jumped out of my chair and pumped my chest twice as a salute to something unbelievably amazing.

The only other thing I've seen that made me feel that way was The Miracle On Ice. Mere college guys beating the best in the world who were literally built year over year for that one thing.

Miracles.
                              I wish I could have seen Jesse Owens in the 1936 Olympics, defeating Nazis in front of Hitler, as if God had put his hand directly in the ring of human history.

Last edited by goldwatch; 03-03-2019, 01:37 PM.
                              AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                                Watching a movie... this song made me smile.

​​​​​​​
                                I Started last night to post the youtube video of the very same song last night.. haha
                                https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

Comment

Working...
                                X