• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goldwatch View Post

Don't loose faith, my friend.
    Thanks for keeping the faith
    ...need more like this. Great vid.

Buck, believe we could all use a hero every once in awhile...
    (That and bacon bits. )
    We'll try to keep it loose...

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-13-2019, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190313-221030_Instagram.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	86396
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190313-221104_Instagram.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	86397
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190313-221133_Instagram.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	86395

Right on LL..

t

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post

Thanks for keeping the faith
        ...need more like this. Great vid.

Buck, believe we could all use a hero every once in awhile...
        (That and bacon bits. )
        We'll try to keep it loose...
        Ha, I was going to post that same song.
        Here's a little something to top it off.

AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

• Thanks Bob, I'll take 2..
          So it's true, the cream doesn't always rise to the top.
          Bourbon and circumstance can sometimes hold the best down...
          But with a helping hand, some may find the light.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Y.jpg Views:	15 Size:	108.6 KB ID:	86425
          from within the...

Happy Pi day!

Click image for larger version  Name:	PiDay_Sottile.jpg Views:	15 Size:	383.6 KB ID:	86426
          https://newengland.com/today/food/sunny-silver-pie/

Click image for larger version  Name:	pi314.jpg Views:	16 Size:	247.2 KB ID:	86427

Silver gate, golden gate, and I'd bee a lion if I didn't say, the pisces..

Click image for larger version  Name:	celestial-planisphere-600.jpg Views:	16 Size:	76.5 KB ID:	86428
          Hope y'all have a great day... Make friends, especially uncommon ones.

Click image for larger version  Name:	leo_and_pisces_by_leeshahannigan_daa747o-pre.jpg Views:	15 Size:	92.8 KB ID:	86429
          love and persistence are key...
          Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-14-2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• tt

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-14-2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Well, the tractor race reminded me of ole gramps stealing one...
              but he returned it (to the prison). Slipping reminds me of his
              sister laughing at ole Unk. So here ya go... be careful out there >

Comment

• Love the horse pic - reminds me of a friend a few years ago.
                Last edited by Tur-a-neu; 03-14-2019, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tur-a-neu View Post
                  Love the horse pic - reminds me of a friend a few years ago.
                  Yes, some say he was the perfect horse...
                  I believe it was something in the water.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190314-113434_Google.jpg Views:	7 Size:	443.6 KB ID:	86443
                  would love to do a carving of him when time allots.
                  it might sell ..
                  Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-14-2019, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• An 'escapee' once followed me all around. I believe it was a she and her owners knew she'd eventually find home. But what a sweetheart and picture shy. It took till the second day to get her to agree to pose for my favorite picture. I love horses and they know I'm the pushover. It is obvious to me and all of them. lol

Comment

• Haha!, good for you Neu... but I think you're pulling my leg_ I love horses too..
                      Ran across this today >

Click image for larger version  Name:	manh.jpg Views:	0 Size:	189.8 KB ID:	86466
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	buffhunt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	364.1 KB ID:	86465
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Cary_Rumsey

...has Manhattan come up in the chase before?
                      interesting
                      Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-14-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Ever say something and wish you could take it back..?
                        well you can do that on herr.. so why not.
                        Looked at my last post and voila *
                        maybe I'll go back and do more. Someone should
                        go look, but who's got time to live in the past, though fun to explore the unknown past ...hard enough keeping up with the now. Where's that cabin?

Changing gears.. had a thought earlier, a what if...
                        You know the stars everyone looks at like Orion's belt, ...or Jupiter. Those bright ones always being trolled ... what if they started trolling a little guy for kicks. That would be something. Like they had there own microscopic-telescopic-YouTube channel. Interesting idea.
                        Probably make for a good show. I think at that heart of all this chase stuff right now ... there's a bird on the runway about to fly.... can't wait to meet her.
                        Hope y'all have a great evening

t

ps~ thought of this video.
                        Whats with the outline, rough crowd?

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-14-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• No leg pulling lol I saw that 'escapee' for an entire season and even gave her a name -
                          Manhattan? wow . . . brings back memories of taking the train -- the old old train without sliding doors -- to Manhattan and to many districts. Hopping the train was a necessary treat. When late to the station, we would run along side the cars, and jump and grab the extended handrail and the conductor would lift us onto the platform. I had a friend who always had to do her hair and makeup - so we were late often and jumped a lot -- kept us healthy. I miss those old giants and the new safety doors are rather insulting to a runner of younger years - it feels like they had to put bed rails on so us old folk don't fall out - So now I slumber and hear the iron speed upon the rails all night long - many try to locate far from the tracks, but I love the hummmm of my youth and dream of the outstretched hand guiding me to safety and to those old bench seats where the back could move to create pews or to create conversational arena - and I dream of those days when strangers laughed and chatted and friends developed as we recognized each other from one station to another - it is a pleasant night among the mighty giants even though I know they no longer have those conductors in their dressed to the best outfits . . . I am fortunate for a while to slumber next to a good friend. I dream of running along side, jumping knowing the hand is there, and riding into the adventure ahead - I dream . . .

Comment

• Every breath and every word - just use the top of the pencil lol - I've gone through so much pink in my life - gotta get better - I guess never too late - Now when I wear pink all I will think is that I am at that tip lol

Comment

• Haha gonna gonna chew on a pencil, look through a tim burton book and fall asleep to this one.
                              good day

Comment

• Pss- looks like tennis and butterflies may be in this year. Holding out for butterbees, they gotta catch on sooner or later .
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190314-224019_Instagram.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.0 KB ID:	86521

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190314_224241.jpg Views:	0 Size:	32.6 KB ID:	86520
                                zzz...
                                Last edited by Castellaw1685; 03-14-2019, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X