Everybody on here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody on here

Please remove me from your Christmas list, now that we got that out of the way I owe nobody nothing.

We already did on 2/5/19 when you announced that you were leaving the chase! What happened with that happy moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
      We already did on 2/5/19 when you announced that you were leaving the chase! What happened with that happy moment?
      Stay happy you're ahead of the game, me I'm in my prime and just getting started now if I remember correctly what you just stated is smoke coming out halfway down your backside.

Comment

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post

Stay happy you're ahead of the game, me I'm in my prime and just getting started now if I remember correctly what you just stated is smoke coming out halfway down your backside.
        That would be incorrect on your part! And the Happy comment is in direct correlation to how you listed it "Some will be Happy to hear"
        So don't go there with me!

Comment

Please remove me from your Christmas list, now that we got that out of the way I owe nobody nothing.
          Don't forget we all owe you just as much; have a nice day sunbuddy or don't;

I'm sure Forrest isn't too worried about you never contacting him about finding the TC.

Comment

exactly, nice to know you got it.

Comment

exactly, nice to know you got it.
              Yeah, but you never will.

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post

Yeah, but you never will.
                thank you , thank you berry mulch

Comment

Boredom reaches a new low.....
                  Read a book for Gods sake. Or not, maybe video games are the answer, action without boredom, apparently, glad I don’t know.
                  I really dislike the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
                    Boredom reaches a new low.....
                    Read a book for Gods sake. Or not, maybe video games are the answer, action without boredom, apparently, glad I don’t know.
                    I really dislike the norm.
                    ya that is true, i have read so many douglas preston books in the last month I know the ending before I start.

Comment

What did you think about the face eating disease ( liesh)
                      kinda scary. I hate to have that welling within me like Preston. What an awesome story “The Lost City of the Monkey Gods.
                      The bugs would have been worst then the Fer De Lance if you ask me.
                      Thanks Doug, I would imagine you know more then you let on. But that’s only imagination.
                      Last edited by 1Trailblazer; 02-11-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

I have had lots of flags, just use the ignore feature. No official rules being broken (yet) that I can see. Negative is pretty irritating especially the consistent type about not fitting here, but the ignore feature works nicely. Feeling generous tonight, so far.
                        Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                          I have had lots of flags, just use the ignore feature. No official rules being broken (yet) that I can see. Negative is pretty irritating especially the consistent type about not fitting here, but the ignore feature works nicely. Feeling generous tonight, so far.
                          Hey thanks, I try really hard not to break any rules.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                            There is an ignore feature? Well Merry Christmas to me. That is outstanding news.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post

There is an ignore feature? Well Merry Christmas to me. That is outstanding news.
                              The dilemma is; if you start putting all of the 7%ers on ignore, you are left with very little content, spring really can’t arrive soon enough.
                              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                              --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Working...
                              X