Can't Figure It Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Figure It Out

Why are there only 10 red squares? What does banned mean if it doesn't mean banned? And how does one go from being a junior member to a member to a senior member to a burned-out, disillusioned bore? Just asking because I couldn't find answers in the sticky rules.

https://www.hintofriches.com/help
    Some of your questions can be answered by going there and clicking on the categories to the left.
    If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
    But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

Comment

I always thought it was signal strength, and nothing more.

Comment

It's actually #of clues solved.

Comment

The answers you already know!

Regards,

ws

Comment

"The answers you already know!"

Thanks to Roll Tide, I do. It's mostly up to the administrator.
            ---------------------
            https://www.hintofriches.com/help#ac...unt_reputation
            What is Reputation?

Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the like icon will be visible in posts.

You can build your reputation on the site by posting informative and constructive content. This in turn will encourage people to follow your posts, press the like button on different posts and they could even subscribe to your content. How do I give reputation?

To give reputation, click on the like icon in the relevant post. This will signify you like the content and will add to the user's reputation. If you click on the like icon again, you will remove that reputation from the user. How do I know what reputation I have received?

You will be notified when someone likes one of your posts. In addition to this, your general reputation will appear within the user information of your posts. These show as small graphics or pips under your Avatar. As your reputation inceases, the number of pips or graphics will increase. How much reputation is given? What is reputation power?

If the administrator has enabled this, the amount of reputation that each user will give (or take away if negative) is shown in the user's posts as 'Reputation Power'. The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied. What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?

You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your Account Settings and selecting the checkbox for Reputation Level.
            ------------------------
            Last edited by Bob823; 02-11-2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob823 View Post
              "The answers you already know!"

Thanks to Roll Tide, I do. It's mostly up to the administrator.
              ---------------------
              https://www.hintofriches.com/help#ac...unt_reputation
              What is Reputation?

Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the like icon will be visible in posts.

You can build your reputation on the site by posting informative and constructive content. This in turn will encourage people to follow your posts, press the like button on different posts and they could even subscribe to your content. How do I give reputation?

To give reputation, click on the like icon in the relevant post. This will signify you like the content and will add to the user's reputation. If you click on the like icon again, you will remove that reputation from the user. How do I know what reputation I have received?

You will be notified when someone likes one of your posts. In addition to this, your general reputation will appear within the user information of your posts. These show as small graphics or pips under your Avatar. As your reputation inceases, the number of pips or graphics will increase. How much reputation is given? What is reputation power?

If the administrator has enabled this, the amount of reputation that each user will give (or take away if negative) is shown in the user's posts as 'Reputation Power'. The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied. What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?

You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your Account Settings and selecting the checkbox for Reputation Level.
              ------------------------
              Give - views and likes of others posts, along with PMs.
              Know what rep you have received - red bars.
              How much is given - up to the amount of bars on the screeen.
              What is power - we talked about the first 50 when this site first lunched who got bars to get some extra previeldges, but never got around to it. Now, respect? Probably not even that. Haha.
              Not wanting others to see your reputation? Not that serious, it is something everyone can see.
              “I would rather be a little nobody than an evil somebody” Abhraham Lincoln

Comment

I strive to maintain my reputation, sometimes it’s a hard thing to do when your not face to face. Please don’t post a face shot, it will more then likely be fotoshopped. Looks don’t matter anyway, it’s the soul that counts.

Comment

Working...
                X