There is just no way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is just no way

That Forrest Fenn could possibly know that no one has taken the chest and not reported it. Fenn is running a bluff and nobody is willing to call him on it.
    Last edited by Imsunbuddynow; 02-11-2019, 08:51 AM.

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post
    That Forrest Fenn could possibly know that no one has taken the chest and not reported it. Fenn is running a bluff and nobody is willing to call him on it.
    Grabbed last fall, IMO. I doubt Forrest knows or since he’s seen no evidence, he’s assuming it’s still there.

Comment

Originally posted by ricardo View Post

Grabbed last fall, IMO. I doubt Forrest knows or since he’s seen no evidence, he’s assuming it’s still there.
      Sacha proposed that perhaps Forrest received a photo of the location (without the searcher knowing it was the spot) and could tell that it was still there. Besides if you believe it has been "grabbed" why are you still looking?

Comment

Mutual belief. The one who is figuring it out had to believe Forrest enough to follow in his footsteps. They email him so he knows where they have been. Because he knows who they are he knows they are still seeking. He does believe they should stumble across the last bit anytime now. I'm finding it!

Comment

Originally posted by findingit View Post
          Mutual belief. The one who is figuring it out had to believe Forrest enough to follow in his footsteps. They email him so he knows where they have been. Because he knows who they are he knows they are still seeking. He does believe they should stumble across the last bit anytime now. I'm finding it!
          Whos mutual? This is not mutual of omaha's wild kingdom
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de2TWo8NTCw

Comment

Whos mutual? This is not mutual of omaha's wild kingdom
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de2TWo8NTCw
            I remember rolling around on the floor watching this show!
            Very entertaining... like these blogs.
            XXX

Comment

MILLS: .... How will we know if somebody finds it? Will you let - make an announcement?
              FENN: Depends on the person. The person that finds it may not want the IRS to know it.
              MILLS: Oh that's true.
              FENN: In which case, I'll never know it probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

Sacha proposed that perhaps Forrest received a photo of the location (without the searcher knowing it was the spot) and could tell that it was still there. Besides if you believe it has been "grabbed" why are you still looking?
                My armchair search began late last October. Had I known then what I believe now, I wouldn’t have bothered. But since I’m retired with not much to do, I’ve continued with the challenge of a solution. I think that I will venture to the site this season primarily just to see it. But who knows? I’ve been wrong before.
                My suspicions are circumstantial but many mysteries (and crimes) are solved with less.

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post
                  MILLS: .... How will we know if somebody finds it? Will you let - make an announcement?
                  FENN: Depends on the person. The person that finds it may not want the IRS to know it.
                  MILLS: Oh that's true.
                  FENN: In which case, I'll never know it probably.
                  This quote is proof positive that the only way Forrest will know if the treasure has been found is if the finder rats themselves out and provide proof. Nobody in their right mind would ever do that or draw attention to themselves. AS far I know this could have been over with a few years ago and nobody would be the wiser.

Comment

This quote is proof positive that the only way Forrest will know if the treasure has been found is if the finder rats themselves out and provide proof. Nobody in their right mind would ever do that or draw attention to themselves. AS far I know this could have been over with a few years ago and nobody would be the wiser.
                    I'm in my right mind and I would tell all.... I believe that the solve and the associated story are worth more than the treasure....

Comment

Well, there is another way- Fenn could be notified anonymously. Let him announce it to the public. Send him the bracelet or a picture. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if last falls finder makes such an announcement sometime this search season. Long enough from publicly quitting the chase to no longer be suspected. Or perhaps go public and produce their own documentary. Or maybe I’m not playing with a full deck.

Comment

Originally posted by trytofindme
                        Interesting topic have you, Notice the fox pups because an opportunity presents itself in the form of a snake for a free meal but because the pups have been provided for and have not attended school yet for self-preservation they do not recognize the snake for what it is. Also, note because the snake does not recognize the pup for what it is, mainly I suppose because it has never been eaten by a fox it was allowed to bully and intimidate the little pup. Strange Very Strange

Comment

Whos mutual?
                          This person would have told Fenn a bit about themselves. They believe Fenn and Fenn believes that they will come forward. Not before the ducks are in a row, though. I believe the Mill's questions were before it was figured. This isn't about the dollar amount. More is at stake. He's trusting someone with the story in the chest. Mutual! I'm findingit.

Comment

But he has said otherwise. He knows. For certain. If someone doesn’t believe him, they should go play canasta
                            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

he says a lot of things just like others do on here that they don't back up with any proof.

Comment

Working...
                              X