No announcement yet.

Almost Umbilically

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all crack me up with your "discourse"; I love it RT is back for a day and OneDigger is already banned; nice work.

Buh Bye One Digger; and uhm; I guess welcome back under your new name OneDigger
    Last edited by FennMaster; 02-11-2019, 03:20 PM.
    Favorite ff quote: ".... When these guys are making a mistake I don’t want to interrupt them." -ff
    Search Theme Song: Crazy Train https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMR5zf1J1Hs

Comment

All will become clear when the time is right

Comment

Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post
        Says the man behind the curtain.

Comment

Originally posted by ricardo View Post

Says the man behind the curtain.
          Or woman

Comment

Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post
            This actually sounds like an admission that the treasure has been found either by anonymous searcher or by someone he (she) knows. He (she) speaks with confidence and seems to know what the end plan is. Imagine the emotional burden of guilt and responsibility the finder and anyone else privy will have to bear if another life is lost NEEDLESSLY in the mean time.

Comment

Originally posted by ricardo View Post

This actually sounds like an admission that the treasure has been found either by anonymous searcher or by someone he (she) knows. He (she) speaks with confidence and seems to know what the end plan is. Imagine the emotional burden of guilt and responsibility the finder and anyone else privy will have to bear if another life is lost NEEDLESSLY in the mean time.
              The chase is a choice my friend and most people that want to enjoy life do the chase for the chase and adventure it brings which can be priceless. How many places have you gone to in the search that money simply cannot buy?

One cannot be responsible for another's free will. I looked through some of your posts and you have this weird aggression / anger thing going on. Not sure what it's all about, but I hope you find peace in life and I mean this with utmost sincerity and respect.

Read Fenn's latest six questions again

Comment

I live and travel in the West, friend.
                Some searchers do it purely for the adventure but many have Gold Fever. Some are chomping at the bit to go on their search. And surely there are some that cling to the hope that they will eventually strike gold all the while they spend money and time they can ill afford. Yes, it’s their choice and they also have a right to know if it’s game over. I hope no one gets hurt searching for a dry hole.

Comment

Unless and until the treasure chest is retrieved, it is not "game over" - whether or not the chest has been found. That said, anyone who goes out in unforgiving conditions needs to be fully prepared for any eventuality, and to be aware that the likelihood of discovering the hiding place is tiny - and made even smaller by wintry conditions. I have made foolish decisions in the past, and was lucky to get away with it - another unwise choice could have easily been my last. If a searcher has not been BOTG in the Rockies before, they need to be aware that what looks straightforward on GE may be very different on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                  X