Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Okay.
    If that's true, and if that's what you believe, then it says that >>You<< would also be one of the "nobody knows" , thus showing that your judgement of the statement by Must Listengood is based on nothing more than your personal opinions and biases.
    One of your statements is obligated to cancel out the other.
    If nobody knows, then you cannot accurately say that his comment is inaccurate.
    I think that your reasoning is disfunctional and suggest more time off.

Comment

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post

Classic "Let's take this to a personal level because I have already lost this debate" diatribe.
      If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
      But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

Comment

Classic is a learned response, therefore classic is as classic does.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
          LurkerMike can you post the savetheyellowstonegrizzly.org on Chase Chat and anyone that could put it on Dals site to help get the word out.
          We need to save the Grizzly, by doing so we save our places set aside for us in nature.
          If you can get the word out, it’s never to late.
          Actually I support MANAGED wildlife where we don't let the numbers exceed the available land set aside for them. No do we allow their numbers dwindle to a dangerously low level.

This means I support managed hunts.

I met Ted Nugent backstage in Atlanta once. He's a good dude.

Comment

The nuge

Comment

I once watched pickup trucks chasing a heard of about 200 elk near Maybell Utah. As the herd with wounded elk ( one had a leg shot off) ran over the hill towards highway 40. Another group of hunters on the side of the federal highway 40 with there weapons drawn shot into a running herd of elk. Dropping illegal shot animals. As this took place a greyhound bus loaded with people stopped and watched. I asked a passing auto to drive to the next town and call game wardens. As I approached the men that shot into the herd the Division of Wildlife pulled up. As I explained to the officer what took place, the
              supposed hunter drew his weapon on me calling me a liar.
              Turned out the officer knew the white trash scum bag jerk. I wrote an editorial in the Denver tribune and the papers of Northwest Colorado, to defend true sportsmen.
              Yet I’ve not seen to many true sportsman anymore.

Maybe that hunt is the managed hunt you speak of.
              Like history it will be to late, due to hunter ignorance.

I was a avid hunter/ sportsman for 40 years.
              That day changed me forever, more due to how the incident was handled. Nobody was fined or cited and I and spectators on the side of the road, watched wildlife officers put two elk out of their misery as they drug themselves along the ground with their front feet.

Nothing has changed due to ignorance.
              Last edited by 1Trailblazer; 02-10-2019, 10:51 PM.

Comment

I spent many years packing me and my kids into the backcountry on our horses. I have seen numerous offenses against nature by hunters. I even purposely hunted grouse during the bow hunt and muzzleloader seasons with my boys. I let them fire off the guns whenever, especially around illegal outfitters. I loved seeing the faces of the guys that paid an illegal outfitter to hunt my ground. We would walk by their blinds. They would ask what we were hunting, my boys would say grouse. The look on their face was, guess we just wasted $2000.00 dollars. It was priceless.
                Ed Abby and Doug Peacock would have been proud.
                Last edited by 1Trailblazer; 02-10-2019, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Yep just like the human race... a few bad apples
                  does the whole batch make.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
                    ...They would ask what we were hunting...
                    "Poachers. Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Comment

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post

Weren’t you leaving? Get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenreal View Post

Weren’t you leaving? Get out.
                        ya but I tripped and broke me leg on the way out which has slowed me down considerably, besides I heard you missed me so here I am.

Comment

Working...
                        X