Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen good

What does it mean to really listen?
    To pay attention; heed. Yes, it means to hear; but it also means to pay attention—with our ears, our eyes, and our hearts. Listen to more than the words. True listeners look beyond the words themselves.
    "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

I just think when Forrest Fenn emphatically says to do something, then you'd better do it, if you want to find his treasure chest. He didn't tell you just for the benefit of his health.

Comment

What do you mean emphatically, that poem is so wish washy that your phatatude holds no water.

Comment

Never was much for authority. Let me some quote Chick McGee from The Bob & Tom Show I believe he said "Instructions are just another man's opinion".
        I've always been the guy measure once cut twice because you know it's going to be absolutely perfect. I always cut towards myself. And I give my dog chocolate.

Just kidding about the chocolate.

it's your Chase follow the rules, don't follow the rules. Most importantly learn something and have a good time. Good luck to All In The Chase.

Comment

Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post
          Never was much for authority. Let me some quote Chick McGee from The Bob & Tom Show I believe he said "Instructions are just another man's opinion".
          I've always been the guy measure once cut twice because you know it's going to be absolutely perfect. I always cut towards myself. And I give my dog chocolate.

Just kidding about the chocolate.

it's your Chase follow the rules, don't follow the rules. Most importantly learn something and have a good time. Good luck to All In The Chase.

being by a huge Cliff is not fun. And no Raging Rivers. If you're anywhere near water it should not be deep and should not be fast. And always take your fat friend or bear spray. Keep your eyes and ears open and pay attention and you'll be coming home a winner from breathing some fresh sunshine.

Comment

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post
            What do you mean emphatically, that poem is so wish washy that your phatatude holds no water.
            Ha, ha. The poem is anything but wishy washy. I am blown away by its precision, which as a searcher, is hard to match. I can only imagine how many hours ff spent working this out so precisely.

Comment

Please watch it’s awesome and what this is all about.
              https://youtu.be/2_XPRozm4CI
              savetheyellowstonegrizzly.org
              Last edited by 1Trailblazer; 02-09-2019, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I must say "the chase" will if you allow it, change you for the better.
                "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post

Ha, ha. The poem is anything but wishy washy. I am blown away by its precision, which as a searcher, is hard to match. I can only imagine how many hours ff spent working this out so precisely.
                  Unless you are Forrest Fenn or have the treasure chest you cannot make this statement with any accuracy.

Comment

Did you know that prior to the extinction of the passenger pigeon in the early 1900’s. The US government was offering $3000 to locate a passenger pigeon nest. That would be equivalent to over $76,000.00 in 2015.
                    Wonder if Fenns parents and grandparents searched for such nest. It was worth more then gold. It was a thrill of a chase. The bird was pushed west being slaughtered just as the Indians did. The railroad helped to slaughter the pigeon as it did the buffalo. Ole Teddy even tryed to save the little bird that help win our freedom.
                    The death of the bird is equivalent to the death of a president, the flag should have been at half mast.
                    Will our National Parks become the next extinction of mankind, to fulfill his need for resources of a growing population. I say yes, it’s time for all to step up to the plate to save nature. Is this Fenns goal?
                    LurkerMike can you post the savetheyellowstonegrizzly.org on Chase Chat and anyone that could put it on Dals site to help get the word out.
                    We need to save the Grizzly, by doing so we save our places set aside for us in nature.
                    If you can get the word out, it’s never to late.

Comment

I finally found a cause to donate the chest to if I find it.
                      I’m giving it to the bears and Mother Nature.
                      I know she would appreciate it more then any poor human, she has never had greed, jealousy or hatred in her heart.

Comment

Unless you are Forrest Fenn or have the treasure chest you cannot make this statement with any accuracy.
                        Unless >>You<< are Forrest Fenn or have the treasure chest, >>You<< cannot say that there is no accuracy in the statement you quoted.
                        See how that works ?
                        How do >You< know the statement isn't accurate ?
                        Forrest says we must follow the clues Precisely in order to find the treasure.
                        That would seem to imply that there is Precision involved in the construction of the poem.

The poem was published with the intent of it leading someone to a 10" x 10" spot located somewhere in the vastness of the RMs.
                        If that's not precision, then what is ?
                        I can't tell you more. It's a matter of national security.

Comment

But nobody knows if it’s precise enough. If that is not precision then what is?

Comment

But nobody knows if it’s precise enough.
                            Okay.
                            If that's true, and if that's what you believe, then it says that >>You<< would also be one of the "nobody knows" , thus showing that your judgement of the statement by Must Listengood is based on nothing more than your personal opinions and biases.
                            One of your statements is obligated to cancel out the other.
                            If nobody knows, then you cannot accurately say that his comment is inaccurate.

I can't tell you more. It's a matter of national security.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Okay.
                              If that's true, and if that's what you believe, then it says that >>You<< would also be one of the "nobody knows" , thus showing that your judgement of the statement by Must Listengood is based on nothing more than your personal opinions and biases.
                              One of your statements is obligated to cancel out the other.
                              If nobody knows, then you cannot accurately say that his comment is inaccurate.
                              I think that your reasoning is disfunctional and suggest more time off.

Comment

Working...
                              X