Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRAVO ZULU Mr. Fenn

Biggie Boy in the house - you solve mystery at Oak Island

I have been watching for to many years to count and it is so terribly produced.

Comment

We cuz?

Comment

We catch fly?

Comment

We no catch fly

Comment

Me put bindfold back in and check secret spot

Comment

Me pray to THOR for stiffer moderation.
              I can't tell you more. It's a matter of national security.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                Me pray to THOR for stiffer moderation.
                Hey stranger!

I can’t figure out what this thread even means!
                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Metalman View Post
                  I have been watching for to many years to count and it is so terribly produced.
                  Made of steel - but you hide behind Shields

Comment

Originally posted by John Smith View Post
                    Biggie Boy in the house - you solve mystery at Oak Island
                    Matter of fact I got a theory exclusive on hint of riches. I think The Money Pit is a valve once you cork the valve then you can go dig on the other side of the island or so many feet away the money is not in Money Pit in my opinion I think it's a valve. By releasing the valve that allows the other cavity to drain instead of fill up all the way. So I think they've literally been destroying their valve which as long as it brings in the water who cares. Let me have their data I'll have that thing done in a week.
                    Wouldn't that be something, I will accept 1% of total findings.

Comment

Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post

Matter of fact I got a theory exclusive on hint of riches. I think The Money Pit is a valve once you cork the valve then you can go dig on the other side of the island or so many feet away the money is not in Money Pit in my opinion I think it's a valve. By releasing the valve that allows the other cavity to drain instead of fill up all the way. So I think they've literally been destroying their valve which as long as it brings in the water who cares. Let me have their data I'll have that thing done in a week.
                      Wouldn't that be something, I will accept 1% of total findings.
                      Have you pitched your theory to the producers? They are always looking for ideas to fill in all of the dead TV time!

Comment

Originally posted by John Smith View Post

Made of steel - but you hide behind Shields
                        It was 10 years ago today that I became metalman. It is a terrible car crash story that starts out by a pick up truck that comes straight across the centerline and hits our vehicle head on. By the next day I had more titanium rods, plates and screws in my legs then you could imagine. Hence the name Metalman. The picture I use with my user name is actually of some great artwork my wife and I came across just this past month on a back road while showing clients real estate. It is a perfect fit!

Comment

Originally posted by Metalman View Post
                          Have you pitched your theory to the producers? They are always looking for ideas to fill in all of the dead TV time!
                          I guess they found something already then but I bet not at Money Pit or 10x

Comment

Working...
                          X