Opt out for Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
    Otherwise I gotta go to the park and feed the pigeons.
    You guys only poop on me occasionally....
    Ya gotta love talking about bodily functions. Otherwise ya wouldn't doo it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Ya gotta love talking about bodily functions. Otherwise ya wouldn't doo it.
      Nike merges with Depends and has a new slogan, "Just Doo It"
      “Why do you wear a mask and hood?"
      I think everybody will in the near future," was the man in black's reply. "They're terribly comfortable.”

Comment

It always scares me how well these ads know me. If you need me I will be hiding under my tin foil hat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190210_145231.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	81612
        “Why do you wear a mask and hood?"
        I think everybody will in the near future," was the man in black's reply. "They're terribly comfortable.”

Comment

The only thing the site does is the placement of the ad. The content of the ad is based on your search history and related info....... haha, that is as much as I know, but think it is hilarious what people are putting up. I have chewy (dog/pet site) and treasure hunting / puzzle sites.
          “I would rather be a little nobody than an evil somebody” Abhraham Lincoln

Comment

haha, I get filing for tax ads and vacation ads.. when I close my browser all history and temp files and such are deleted haha.. when I use my VPN and make it look like I'm in another country I get some ads I can't read.. NO english.. lol

Comment

Working...
            X