Is it Fair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Fair?

Let's say the lead searcher figured out how to communicate with Forrest and would email Forrest on various topics. Forrest would never email back the lead searcher but would make public postings, comments, articles, six questions, etc. In those public postings would be words that are key. Regardless of any coded communications the lead searcher had been fixed on their solve location but was still working out the exact science and decoding of the clues. Would this be an unfair advantage? Would people be upset feeling the lead searcher had an unfair advantage? In essence might people view it as a game of colder/warmer? But, what if only one public clue is what actually tipped off the lead searcher. A clue that contained no coded key words? So, when the searcher responded to Forrest giving his code word hints he now knows where it is, Forrest responded publicly to basically indicate you got me.

Regardless of this communication, the lead searcher was still going back to their solve location and was going to look in the exact 10x10x6 location he felt it had to be. The only thing the communication did was make him smile. There is still the opportunity someone else could beat the lead searcher to the spot since many of these same clues are now more publicly visible. Some of these clues published are now a glaring spotlight on the area but not the hidey spot. However, once people know what the area is, they will go right to the hidey spot. From there, they will have to figure out the clues in short order to find the true location.

The clock is now ticking and the lead searcher had better hurry before others zoom in on the area and figure out the rest of the clues.

You are correct. They better be on their A game, and did their homework.
    I will watch them running around in circles from above, like Doug Peacock watched the grizzlies, just in range of near death.

Comment

The main clue is “Why” if you are in the right area and figured out why, well then we have a race. My sensai used to always stress, “ A wise falcon hides his claws”.

Comment

That Sir is just not going to happen and nobody is going to throw in any gas money for something so impossiable.

Comment

Long wind usually helps with the gas, or that’s what my gut says. I thought you went into hibernation.... late?

Comment

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post
            That Sir is just not going to happen and nobody is going to throw in any gas money for something so impossiable.
            What happened to Somebody

Comment

You no catch fly
              Attached Files

Comment

I said i was going to quit wasting my time, i saw this while eating my oatmeal and just had to respond to the imbalance in the force. Karma feeds on oatmeal

Comment

I don’t see that as unfair, it would be no different then being the only one to figure out a cypher

Comment

Originally posted by IllinoisGhost View Post
                    I don’t see that as unfair, it would be no different then being the only one to figure out a cypher
                    I agree IG. As long as nothing was provided in private, it's all good.

Comment

There's a catch

Comment

I agree with ig. Everything f said is public and how someone interperts it is their own perspective

Comment

What’s that saying, “alls fair and love and war”
                          I thought I had it figured out last year, I think I have it figured out this year. Still trying to figure out myself....
                          I will try and be like Rolltide and just settle in till Spring. Good luck to ya all. Hope we can shake hands somewhere over the rainbow or at least in the wilderness.

Comment

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post
                            Maybe he tries to put off the lead searcher because Fenn corp is going gang busters. Maybe he will decide who and when ( if ever ) it is found. Best not to be starry eyed about long shots. I myself went in debt at the cost of my family and spent 2 years income on what could very well be a enterprise. Once burnt, twice shy. Beneficial mutual agreement from F, well if he does do that with searchers, I would be surprized.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL1JyDTq3Qc

What would you do...........

Comment

Working...
                              X