Impact of 6 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact of 6 Questions

How did Forrest's answers impact your thoughts/plans on this upcoming season. Anybody going to searcher earlier than planned, anybody quitting the chase, or is it business as usual until found?

What he wrote confirmed some of what I've considered repeating words and patterns for a while, so I'm content with what I have at this point ... so business as usual.

Comment

They say it can take up to two weeks to not hear the noise in your head when your in the wilderness.
      It could take two summers to remove the noise from my head that the blogs have created by Fenns statements.
      Since he is now silent, we can move on with the poem and Thrill of the Chase.

Comment

I was hoping he would drop a big fat hint for me to seal the deal on my spot. He didn’t. So I’ll just wait it out and see what shakes out.

Comment

Huge confirmations for my area. BOTG in the spring.

Comment

Business as usual... plan plan plan, once the snow melts ill be on my way mid to late April is the goal, but Mother Nature makes her own rules.

Comment

Not sure how his last 6 have impacted what I'll really do concerning my quest. Just have to ponder his answers a little more

Comment

I fired up all of my electronics, connected them to the big umbilical cord in the sky to continue armchairing until spring!

Comment

Working...
                X