"At 200 feet, into the teeth of the Rockies..."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post
    The biggest obstacle I have is I know a treasure chest has been recovered following the clues but it was not Indulgence.
    I don't recall ever seeing anything about a treasure chest being recovered following the clues; can you post a link to the story?
    Point of Note: The final clue would be where they find his car...
    Chase Theme Song: Don't Damn Me (Explicit) -- Lyrics (Explicit)

Comment

I found a few Follies but I surely would not back out on a bet. Everybody else's overconfidence triggered my pre-fight press conference Gene. Yes this riddle is so tricky I'm still ironing out the bugs but I have a 9 clue localized solve, I have a 81 clue multi- State solve, and I have a 216 clue ultimate end. So you can see how I may have jumped the gun a little they have to be kneaded massaged and approached with great care. I never said I was not prone 2 Zig when I'm supposed to Zagg. The biggest obstacle I have is I know a treasure chest has been recovered following the clues but it was not Indulgence. Or the picture that is shown in TTOTC. So when that f o i a got brought up it really did peek my interest. It could ultimately change my solve. Invasion of privacy yes does it help my solve yes so I'm on the fence with that picture. But in all in all everybody's overconfidence in being the lead definitely got me nervous. But I took it a step back and look at the big picture, not only do I have the confidence in myself also I'm confident nobody's even close.
      So what you are saying is.... That you don't have a complete solve! Your claim to having walked on top of the chest on your recent BOTG was bogus! You didn't step on Alligators.... You still think you were hacked. And, I unnerve you when I say that I am the lead hunter and I know where it is....
      Cool
      I am the lead hunter and I know where it is! It is where brown bears roam freely!

Comment

• Originally posted by Coinaster View Post

So what you are saying is.... That you don't have a complete solve! Your claim to having walked on top of the chest on your recent BOTG was bogus! You didn't step on Alligators.... You still think you were hacked. And, I unnerve you when I say that I am the lead hunter and I know where it is....
        Cool
        I am the lead hunter and I know where it is! It is where brown bears roam freely!
        You think you are the lead hunter too or are you being sarcastic?

Comment

• Originally posted by kpro View Post

Holly hell. I knew it!

Having 25 searchers in one “private suite” for discrete discussions about the chase - — yeah, that is something I may not do again. Wait, BS on myself, I totally will NEXT YEAR!!! it was hilarious and funny and informative. But did get a bit dicey, thank god I had my bouncers there.
          Hmmm . . . please tell us more about your bouncers, okay?

Comment

What I don't understand is how could I be so confident you be so confident and every other Tom Dick and Harry be so confident. Seems a little strange. People still don't realize there's bananas out there trinkets whatever you want to call it I know where a lot of those are as well. So I'm guessing most people's areas are just the bananas not the box full of gold. I Won't Give Up this info probably to anybody ever but apparently there's only one person on the face of the Earth that knows how to read the poem where to start the poem where the end of the poem. I can't say how and why I know for a fact I'm correct but I'm so correct on this. It's the same correctness when you say two plus two is four if somebody wants to argue with me on that damn. I know 100% for a fact my grass is green. I will even bet my John Bobbitt that I am correct if you know what I mean. Your search area there probably is something that Mr Fenn left yes but is it the box full of gold probably not.
            Gotta love those back-pedalers (or not) . . .

Comment

• [QUOTE=FennMaster;n86241]

I don't recall ever seeing anything about a treasure chest being recovered following the clues; can you post a link to the

it's not ff"s my apologies I have really lucid dreams sometimes they're so real I can't distinguish the difference. I must have been totally dreaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post

You think you are the lead hunter too or are you being sarcastic?
                He may have some good ideas I'm not going to doubt that. But what is interesting to mean is somebody claims the big lead they get bashed for by somebody that's claiming they know for sure that they're not the lead. Seems hypocritical and the exact same but opposite.. but for my own safety I am not the lead I was on medication the last couple weeks I have no idea what I'm talking about. I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD, I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD. I have no clue what I'm talking about, and I am thoroughly embarrassed for myself. My overconfident ignorance has plagued me again. I really really really wish I was smart like Roll Tide and old pilot and Coinstar. We better get those people some crowns, I bow down to everybody in this forum I am in last place. I have the brain capacity of a feeder Mouse. I am such The Biggest Loser I will never be able to figure out not even one clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Gotta love those back-pedalers (or not) . . .
                  I was on medication. I'm a total douchebag. I don't have one clue. What were the four search States again? New Hampshire, New California, New Ohio and New Mississippi. I think I better get a map is there any maps that are on the internet? I heard they got digital maps on Lougle.kom. but the guberment shut diwn interwebs from 10 at nigh til 6aamm.

Comment

I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD, I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD. I have the brain capacity of a feeder Mouse. I am such The Biggest Loser I will never be able to figure out not even one clue.
                    I would like to apologize to all of the mice on earth my sincere deepest regret for my verbal abuse to the mice and to all the rodent communities.

Comment

I would like to apologize to all of the mice on earth my sincere deepest regret for my verbal abuse to the mice and to all the rodent communities.
                      On behalf of all the mice; apology accepted.

Comment

He may have some good ideas I'm not going to doubt that. But what is interesting to mean is somebody claims the big lead they get bashed for by somebody that's claiming they know for sure that they're not the lead. Seems hypocritical and the exact same but opposite.. but for my own safety I am not the lead I was on medication the last couple weeks I have no idea what I'm talking about. I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD, I AM NOT THE LEAD,I AM NOT THE LEAD. I have no clue what I'm talking about, and I am thoroughly embarrassed for myself. My overconfident ignorance has plagued me again. I really really really wish I was smart like Roll Tide and old pilot and Coinstar. We better get those people some crowns, I bow down to everybody in this forum I am in last place. I have the brain capacity of a feeder Mouse. I am such The Biggest Loser I will never be able to figure out not even one clue.
                        And; it sounds like stopping the medication has allowed you to see your place more clearly. JK

Comment

• Originally posted by FennMaster View Post

And; it sounds like stopping the medication has allowed you to see your place more clearly. JK
                          ROTFL

Comment

But what is interesting to mean is somebody claims the big lead they get bashed for by somebody that's claiming they know for sure that they're not the lead. Seems hypocritical and the exact same but opposite..
                            Makes sense. Come the beginning of July we shall see who is hypocritical and who is not Hope you have a great day!

Comment

Makes sense. Come the beginning of July we shall see who is hypocritical and who is not Hope you have a great day!
                              You didn't bash me oh my gosh.
                              good luck in your search. I was going to go out real early April but I think I'm going to wait till summer when the kids get out, if I don't find the box at least I'll have fun with my kids. That's what it's all about.

Comment

Ahh so . . . the beginning of July is the start of the Age of Aquarius or something equally thrilling for the chaise community. I love pizza. Which reminds me of slices. Which reminds me of slicing.
                                Which reminds me of "Slicing Sand", an old Elvis Presley song. Come to think of it, aren't all his songs pretty old? Anyhoo [not intended as a reference to owl(s) or whys], that song was from one
                                of his movies. Yeah, I've said too much. But at least the movie kinda mentioned pineapple(s). I think the ground may be pretty muddy at the beginning of July -- for what that's worth.

Comment

Working...
                                X