"At 200 feet, into the teeth of the Rockies..."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "At 200 feet, into the teeth of the Rockies..."

Did Fenn just hint to us that the people that were 200 feet from the treasure were in the air at the time? Of all of the numbers and if all if the altitudes he could have selected he chose a distance that he had used with such significance before: 200 feet. This is, in my opinion, the biggest hint that he gave to us not just today but in years. They weren't there on foot at all. They took photos from the air while flying above. It's no wonder they didn't know they were that close. They were doing over 100 mph at the time and covering so much ground that this tiny little spot would have never been a blip on their radar. All along we were all thinking that they were 200 feet away on the ground when all along Forrest Fenn was telling us that they were 200 feet away, up in the air!

Edit: Of course this may help some searchers narrow down who the 200 foot searcher is. The more I think about it the more I believe he gave this hint this way to let the 200 foot searchers who they are. So if you've been searching by air, I think this is time to retrace your old flight plans!
    Last edited by OreDigger; 02-04-2019, 01:57 PM.

That could be. Maybe he is hinting that he was the 200 footer?

Comment

OR maybe he wants to put the 200ft searcher to bed and this is a convenient distraction?

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post
        That could be. Maybe he is hinting that he was the 200 footer?
        Nice! Yes! I love that! He has never been back to the spot, but he has been close. This could be why these were his favorite flights since leaving the air force.

Comment

200 feet in elevation away from the tc, and miles and miles away.

Comment

Forrest said, "The people that were two hundred feet from the treasure didn't know that they were there."

In what way could that be referring to Forrest himself? He knows where the treasure is; so he would know when he's within 200 feet of it.
            Point of Note: The final clue would be where they find his car...
            Chase Theme Song: Don't Damn Me (Explicit) -- Lyrics (Explicit)

Comment

Originally posted by OreDigger View Post
              Did Fenn just hint to us that the people that were 200 feet from the treasure were in the air at the time? Of all of the numbers and if all if the altitudes he could have selected he chose a distance that he had used with such significance before: 200 feet. This is, in my opinion, the biggest hint that he gave to us not just today but in years. They weren't there on foot at all. They took photos from the air while flying above. It's no wonder they didn't know they were that close. They were doing over 100 mph at the time and covering so much ground that this tiny little spot would have never been a blip on their radar. All along we were all thinking that they were 200 feet away on the ground when all along Forrest Fenn was telling us that they were 200 feet away, up in the air!

Edit: Of course this may help some searchers narrow down who the 200 foot searcher is. The more I think about it the more I believe he gave this hint this way to let the 200 foot searchers who they are. So if you've been searching by air, I think this is time to retrace your old flight plans!
              This is the most ridiculous statement in the history of this blog site. you are blatantly trying to confuse searchers to try and better your position, you should be tarred and feathered.

Comment

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post

This is the most ridiculous statement in the history of this blog site. you are blatantly trying to confuse searchers to try and better your position, you should be tarred and feathered.
                Talk about hypocritical. Didn't you say less than a week ago that you thought someone already found the treasure two seasons ago? I'm pretty sure that was more ridiculous than what OreDigger said

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB View Post

Talk about hypocritical. Didn't you say less than a week ago that you thought someone already found the treasure two seasons ago? I'm pretty sure that was more ridiculous than what OreDigger said
                  Talk about butting your nose in where you obviously don't know anything. My statement was not made to better my position.

Comment

Talk about butting your nose in where you obviously don't know anything. My statement was not made to better my position.
                    I didn't say it was. I was saying it was ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post
                      Forrest said, "The people that were two hundred feet from the treasure didn't know that they were there."

In what way could that be referring to Forrest himself? He knows where the treasure is; so he would know when he's within 200 feet of it.
                      They could have been his passengers, or as I said before, they flew over it without knowing it was below them, but the sent him low level air photos. That way they didn't know they were over it.

Comment

I didn't say it was. I was saying it was ridiculous
                        Ignore the piss ant

Comment

Originally posted by OreDigger View Post
                          Ignore the piss ant
                          You can't ignore this piss ant because for one you know I am right and for two the both of you are constantly trolling my posts.

Comment

You can't ignore this piss ant because for one you know I am right and for two the both of you are constantly trolling my posts.
                            You're right about what exactly?

I will troll any garbage posts, no different than how you troll any quality posts. I will also troll anyone who makes demeaning statements about the Chase, or Forrest, like a statement claiming the treasure was found two years ago, and sounds like you still support.
                            Last edited by WarriorManRB; 02-04-2019, 04:48 PM.

Comment

You're right about what exactly?
                              I swear you are as dense as they come.

Comment

Working...
                              X