Six Questions posted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarriorManRB View Post
    Did anyone notice that the last question was #42? I have not seen this discussed anywhere else. Did he really choose those 6 from 42+ questions?

6Q) We come to the last question of Six Questions. Question 42. I must give you the opportunity to offer any final words for them. What would you like most to say about the Chase or to Searchers?
    No; he's done the Six Questions a total of seven times
    Favorite ff quote: ".... When these guys are making a mistake I don’t want to interrupt them." -ff
    Search Theme Song: Crazy Train https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMR5zf1J1Hs

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post

No; he's done the Six Questions a total of seven times
      That makes sense. Just shows how slow I am

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB View Post
        Did anyone notice that the last question was #42? I have not seen this discussed anywhere else. Did he really choose those 6 from 42+ questions?

6Q) We come to the last question of Six Questions. Question 42. I must give you the opportunity to offer any final words for them. What would you like most to say about the Chase or to Searchers?
        Seventh (7) Six Questions (6) with Forrest..... 7 x 6 = 42 --- the last question he answered was the 42nd question he answered, and the last question he'll answer in this format (or so he says).

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post
          the last question he'll answer in this format (or so he says).
          http://mysteriouswritings.proboards.com/post/27859

"Thanks all for enjoying the Six Questions with me! And while these are ending, not all is…. More is to come…. stay tuned…." - - Jenny did appear to leave the door open to future correspondence from F (or it might just be wishful thinkin' on my part)

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post

http://mysteriouswritings.proboards.com/post/27859
            Jenny did appear to leave the door open to future correspondence from F (or it might just be wishful thinkin' on my part)
            LL can tell the future; I want his meg trillion ticket numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggio View Post

If you consider the progression of the chase, everything worked out really well regarding timing. Forrest was able to release TTOTC and get the chase started. The "poem is too easy" concerns voiced by Preston didn't materialize and he was able to follow-up with TFTW. He has been able to guide, watch, and enjoy our adventures; the chase exceeding his expectations. Although not initially intending to release OUAW, once released, the extra time last season allowed him to perfect it and release his revised copy with information he felt was important--the Dizzy Dean story and the final omega.

Forrest's masterpiece is now complete. How many will wash their hands and lightly touch, with reverence, the artwork before them?
              Nicely said Diggio!

Comment

"The immediate landscape will probably remain about the same for as long as time has to go". Does this mean 4.5 billion years from now when the sun dies. Or does it mean when the universe ends? Maybe it means for as long as Forrest lives. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
                  "The immediate landscape will probably remain about the same for as long as time has to go". Does this mean 4.5 billion years from now when the sun dies. Or does it mean when the universe ends? Maybe it means for as long as Forrest lives. Any thoughts?
                  First person problems.
                  All secrets sleep in winter clothes.

Comment

Here is a thought:
                    Insert a semicolon after the word "same" and anagram the remaining words:

Insert semicolon: "The immediate landscape will probably remain about the same; for as long as time has to go".

Anagram: "for as long as time has to go " to Hoist for logs a maga stone

Could be a hint telling the Hunter to move 4 (for) logs and the red (MAGA hat is red) stone.

Or maybe I've just been watching too much fake news lately.

Peace,

O.

Comment

Thanks Orion. I don't think I ever would have come up with that.

Comment

You're welcome Redneck Girl.

Regards,

Orion

Comment

Which is a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Here is a thought:
                            Insert a semicolon after the word "same" and anagram the remaining words:

Insert semicolon: "The immediate landscape will probably remain about the same; for as long as time has to go".

Anagram: "for as long as time has to go " to Hoist for logs a maga stone

Could be a hint telling the Hunter to move 4 (for) logs and the red (MAGA hat is red) stone.

Or maybe I've just been watching too much fake news lately.

Peace,

O.

A hoist for logs as front omega

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post

A hoist for logs as front omega
                              That's good. I knew I liked you.

Regards,

O

Comment

First omega has slogan too.

Comment