Six Questions posted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Fenn's Quote:

"In my mind, studying the clues is tantamount to using a road map to get from one place to another."

Replacing w/ Definition:

"In my mind, studying the clues is equivalent in seriousness to using a road map to get from one place to another."
    "In my mind, studying the clues is equivalent in value, significance, or effect to using a road map to get from one place to another."
    "In my mind, studying the clues is virtually the same as to using a road map to get from one place to another."

Question to Everyone:

In your opinion, with this statement, is he saying that studying the poem will lead a person to a road map to get from one place to another or something else? If something else, what?

mm (Justin)

Comment

Originally posted by minotaur_moreno View Post
      Mr. Fenn's Quote:

"In my mind, studying the clues is tantamount to using a road map to get from one place to another."

Replacing w/ Definition:

"In my mind, studying the clues is equivalent in seriousness to using a road map to get from one place to another."
      "In my mind, studying the clues is equivalent in value, significance, or effect to using a road map to get from one place to another."
      "In my mind, studying the clues is virtually the same as to using a road map to get from one place to another."

Question to Everyone:

In your opinion, with this statement, is he saying that studying the poem will lead a person to a road map to get from one place to another or something else? If something else, what?

mm (Justin)
      You build the roadmap. You don’t find it, you build it using the poem and the book. The frequent words and six questions and all the ancillary rhetoric has probably delayed the chest being found and over complicated things. I love the extras words from Forrest, but I bet one only truly needs those two items plus google earth.

Im going to really miss bugging him. Makes me sad.

Comment

He's already said too much.. most just choose to make it harder. That's it put to bed then. If it isn't found this summer, it's going for the long haul imo

Comment

Wow! That’s what I thought was going to happen.
          Forrest would say we’re on our own from here on out.
          the beginning of the season is the end

Comment

Yes IlliniosGhost, you hit the bullseye again!

Comment

Originally posted by IllinoisGhost View Post
              Wow! That’s what I thought was going to happen.
              Forrest would say we’re on our own from here on out.
              the beginning of the season is the end
              What do you mean? That’s it’s close to being over or that this will most likely last longer?

Comment

Thank you Forrest and Jenny. If he is still "almost umbilically attached" to the spot, he must still be having gut feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post
                  Thank you Forrest and Jenny. If he is still "almost umbilically attached" to the spot, he must still be having gut feelings.
                  Indeed.

Comment

Enjoy your retirement from The Chase Forrest; thanks for the opportunity and the past and future thrills; it's been great.
                    Good Luck to you and your family.
                    Favorite ff quote: ".... When these guys are making a mistake I don’t want to interrupt them." -ff
                    Search Theme Song: Crazy Train https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMR5zf1J1Hs

Comment

Thanks Jenny, Forrest and all searchers and bloggers that dedicate their thoughts and helping to take up some of my time, good or bad. Your all a voice in great chase.

Comment

I am glad to see he has decided to relax, it's about time

Comment

F said he his backing away. And perhaps this time he will. I think he want the legacy to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
                            F said he his backing away. And perhaps this time he will. I think he want the legacy to continue.
                            I disagree. I believe Forrest wants it to end. I think he'll find satisfaction in knowing the legacy will continue on through the finder doing something special with the chest. His name will become a name brand that everyone will want.

Comment

Originally posted by minotaur_moreno View Post
                              Mr. Fenn's Quote:

Replacing w/ Definition:

Question to Everyone:

mm (Justin)
                              I think your missing the perspective in the answer.. think.... in my mind. Is the way to begin the perspective what does his road map have.

Comment

"Teeth of the Rockies" was pretty much it for phrases. This 6 questions went down as uneventfully as I had predicted. Nothing much to grab onto, and very much a feeling it's over, but he doesn't want to jinx the recovery of the box this year.
                                Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Working...
                                X