Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Questions posted

https://youtu.be/raCAz0d9KM0

Will definitely miss those but if anyone deserves a break it is Forrest. Plus, who wouldn't want to play with Willie in the snow, so cute!
    “Why do you wear a mask and hood?"
    I think everybody will in the near future," was the man in black's reply. "They're terribly comfortable.”

Comment

Who in the world wants to read stuff on YouTube??
      All secrets sleep in winter clothes.

Comment

It's over, how anti-climatic.

Comment

Thanks Forrest!
          Take that step back and enjoy some peace in your life.... When I find it... How do I communicate this fact to you since you won't be reading your emails?

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post
            Who in the world wants to read stuff on YouTube??
            That was actually very smart by Jenny; by placing it on YouTube first, she didn't have to worry about the influx of searchers crashing her web site. She gets them out there and later posts them on her site for additional comments.

Besides, you don't have to read them--she reads them to you. You just have to listen.
            "Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted." - Hesketh Pearson

Comment

Originally posted by Homer View Post
              Will definitely miss those but if anyone deserves a break it is Forrest. Plus, who wouldn't want to play with Willie in the snow, so cute!
              I feel ya pain, AG. Apparently we must be patient:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/chas...35.html#p37905
              "I'm uploading the Six Questions now on YouTube...as I'm afraid my website would crash if posted there first..."

Comment

Poor Forrest. We’ve done tuckered him out. I feel like apologizing to him but can’t....because that would require an email. He should just take his email down. The searcher who finds the chest will figure out a way to reach him.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggio View Post
                  That was actually very smart by Jenny; by placing it on YouTube first, she didn't have to worry about the influx of searchers crashing her web site. She gets them out there and later posts them on her site for additional comments.

Besides, you don't have to read them--she reads them to you. You just have to listen.
                  lol

Comment

The questions , like most. Were definetly not worded looking for factual information to help end the Chase.

Comment

Woohoo they're up for eyeball nativists like me.

Comment

But first time i heard him mention the clues are tantamount( equal) to using a road map. That's about all i got out of them. Being the last 6. I was hoping for a lot more.

Comment

Complaining about reading on YouTube rings if entitlement issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                            But first time i heard him mention the clues are tantamount( equal) to using a road map. That's about all i got out of them. Being the last 6. I was hoping for a lot more.
                            Agree this was a "try again" call-out to those searchers who believe the distance from WWWH to the treasure chest hiding spot is less than 1000 feet.
                            "Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted." - Hesketh Pearson

Comment

Agree this was a "try again" call-out to those searchers who believe the distance from WWWH to the treasure chest hiding spot is less than 1000 feet.
                              The end of Forrest's answer to Q4 was a smackdown for the few searchers who have been insisting that this isn't a clue-to-clue, point-to-point treasure hunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X