Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scrapbook 188 - major hint for lead searcher

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lead searchers may argue that they are, albeit gently... one will be correct.
    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SimonSays

      I really doubt the lead searcher is saying anything at all.
      I'd bet money about the profiling of the finder, based on multiple lead searcher-behaviors; that they found something in the poem and then spent awhile seeing if others are stuck at the same point. You can come in fresh, new & with a simple name - but remember - I got you to speak
      Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

      Comment


      • Are you saying you think Simon is the LS?

        Comment


        • Simple name = simple simon, the nursery rhyme. You are calling out Simon. Based on what?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

            I'd bet money about the profiling of the finder, based on multiple lead searcher-behaviors; that they found something in the poem and then spent awhile seeing if others are stuck at the same point. You can come in fresh, new & with a simple name - but remember - I got you to speak
            SimonSays has been a member of this site longer than you have. And just in case you haven't noticed, he deletes all of his comments.
            I would think that someone who is (accurately) profiling the behaviors of multiple searchers, would not have missed either of those facts.
            But, go ahead and get your feel-good on.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

              SimonSays has been a member of this site longer than you have. And just in case you haven't noticed, he deletes all of his comments.
              I would think that someone who is (accurately) profiling the behaviors of multiple searchers, would not have missed either of those facts.
              But, go ahead and get your feel-good on.
              Why is he so paranoid then? Did he think he had good info that needed to be nixed? I am missing something in the rage around here.
              --But I'd still bet money-
              Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 08-09-2019, 06:18 PM.
              Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

                Why is he so paranoid then? Did he think he had good info that needed to be nixed? I am missing something in the rage around here.
                --But I'd still bet money-
                https://youtu.be/3L4YrGaR8E4
                &
                https://youtu.be/JkhX5W7JoWI
                against
                https://youtu.be/Q3dvbM6Pias

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SimonSays

                  Let me rephrase in case you didn't understand. I doubt the lead searcher is going around saying he/she is the lead searcher, they're probably smarter than that.
                  Perhaps, but I don't feel that the LS is the perfectly quiet type. This is partially due to a major uncertainty they share with other close leads.
                  Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

                  Comment


                  • i wood never box simon like that 5: https://youtu.be/ijVijP-CDVI

                    Comment


                    • If there is a LS they could be sidetracked like Hobbs was in the “The Natural.” If that’s the case there is no telling when they might return. For all we know it could take years.

                      https://youtu.be/WPa0PcdrVco

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dampenedmyth View Post
                        If there is a LS they could be sidetracked like Hobbs was in the “The Natural.” If that’s the case there is no telling when they might return. For all we know it could take years.

                        https://youtu.be/WPa0PcdrVco
                        https://youtu.be/gsQg-NC5SBM

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by khan View Post
                          https://youtu.be/KrkQyUt9uc8
                          https://youtu.be/V5M2WZiAy6k

                          Comment




                          • https://youtu.be/KrkQyUt9uc8
                            https://youtu.be/V5M2WZiAy6k
                            2 thumbs

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X