Scrapbook 188 - major hint for lead searcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf View Post

Yes, miss, but you clearly avoided the meaning of the analogy. Please, professor, tell me what is the "too much" that I'm assuming? Enlighten Me.
    Your assumptions are clearly in your posts. Not my fault you don't understand what you are conveying.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Your assumptions are clearly in your posts. Not my fault you don't understand what you are conveying.
      Do you live in Washington D.C.; I only ask; because you're very adept at avoiding actual conversations.

Comment

Do you live in Washington D.C.; I only ask; because you're very adept at avoiding actual conversations.
        I'm not here to itemize all your mistakes. And no, you can't control the narrative and spin what you have stated. You know the "event horizon" is all about spin ? Some of you people use it but don't understand it.

Comment

I'm not here to itemize all your mistakes.
          That's okay; I don't have enough time to review that long list anyway.

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post
          And no, you can't control the narrative and spin what you have stated. You know the "event horizon" is all about spin ? Some of you people use it but don't understand it.
          I'm gonna go over here to my right and talk to that wall over there now; I think it'll listen gooder than you do. Have a good day Code-x

Comment

That's okay; I don't have enough time to review that long list anyway.

I'm gonna go over here to my right and talk to that wall over there now; I think it'll listen gooder than you do. Have a good day Code-x
            That's a good idea ! Maybe someday you can break down that wall that is in your way to enlightenment. It is your left side of brain with the issues.

Comment

That's a good idea ! Maybe someday you can break down that wall that is in your way to enlightenment. It is your left side of brain with the issues.
              I posted that I forgot my sledgehammer; so I can't break down any walls; don't you pay attention to any of my posts; that's very hurtful.
              And another thing; don't try and limit my issues to the left side of my brain; the right side has plenty of problems too.
              Last edited by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf; 08-07-2019, 12:19 PM.

Comment

I posted that I forgot my sledgehammer; so I can't break down any walls; don't you pay attention to any of my posts; that's very hurtful.
                Don't try and limit my issues to the left side of my brain; the right side has plenty of problems too.
                I see you are in a corner. But you did identify the main issue being left brain. Sure the symbolism of demo to the physical wall could help you. But no need for the destruction. Just grow a plant in the corner. Capillary Action is a good start.

Comment

Your fooling yourself just like the flat earthers are. I do not dispute a form of natural selection. What I dispute is the cross mutation of species as a natural occurrence.

" The more we learn about DNA "
                  I see, you think you are someone that has discovered something. Your on Team DNA and routing for whatever the Team comes up with as an explanation of anything. Just like the kids in the hood that buy hats, shirts and sneakers and think they have something in common with their favorite sports figures. Grow up already !
                  What a bizarre response. And that's saying something.
                  "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by antigroove View Post

What a bizarre response. And that's saying something.
                    That's all you got ! Your attitude of what is so is so telling.

Comment

That's all you got ! Your attitude of what is so is so telling.
                      Buh bye
                      "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by antigroove View Post

Buh bye
                        When just you antagonizers are left THOR will become just like CC a wasteland.

Comment

• The lead searcher has never really, deeply argued on THOR or any internet blog.
                          Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                            The lead searcher has never really, deeply argued on THOR or any internet blog.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biaJXtuXawc

You always have to wait until it clicks.
                            Last edited by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf; 08-09-2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                              The lead searcher has never really, deeply argued on THOR or any internet blog.
                              Well yeah what'd be the point?

Comment

• Lead searchers may argue that they are, albeit gently... one will be correct.
                                Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Working...
                                X