Taking Anne Grahams prediction one step farther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

I prefer the ending to The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly since it has a treasure theme. And the soundtrack is wicked good.

They both have interesting symbolic parallels to the Chase...only, For a Few Dollars More, you don't have to dig.

Regards,

O.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
      Why aren't we talking about Anne Frank? Or Anne Bancroft?
      Anne Frank, there's a sad story.

Comment

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post
        Anne Graham predicted that an INTJ personality would find Forrest Fenn's treasure chest.
        I suspected Forrest Fenn as an INTJ personality.

Taking this one step farther, Forrest Fenn is right handed, therefore, it will take a left-handed INTJ to unravel his poem. My prediction is it will be a left-handed INTJ that solves the poem.

Earlier it was stated maybe 3.3 people had the right stuff but at the time I had missed that it would take a left-handed INTJ with the right stuff. Left-handers make up 10% of the population. That equivocates to only 1.1 person.

I believe the Hunter now has the upper hand in the situation. 1to1 a mirror image.
        Fenn isn't an INTJ - I suspect he's an ENTJ though.
        Never share your secret with anybody. It will destroy you. -Chanakya

Comment

I think this is interesting..I didn’t ever give much thought about personality but I’m an INFJ..I can write both left and right handed, but my dominate hand is right. I’m excited to hear more theories about this subject

Comment

Originally posted by Peace <3 & Harmony View Post
            I think this is interesting..I didn’t ever give much thought about personality but I’m an INFJ..I can write both left and right handed, but my dominate hand is right. I’m excited to hear more theories about this subject
            Welcome to Thor!

Comment

Thank you! I was here before but didn’t make a very good impression. I hope to make mends

Comment

Originally posted by Peace <3 & Harmony View Post
                Thank you! I was here before but didn’t make a very good impression. I hope to make mends
                All good, Welcome back.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy View Post
                    I believe the finder will be an INFJ. Think about it. How many years has The Chase has been going on. How many people have been working on this such as scholars from MIT.

The one who finds it, will be rare.

https://www.personalitypage.com/html/INFJ.html
                    Being an MIT grad is no free pass to insight on solving Forrest's poem. But I will say they do have a huge advantage on deciphering the puzzle because they are smarter than 99% of the public (and no, I didn't go to M.I.T.)

Smarts aren't everything--you need persistence. Most folks -- college grads included -- don't have that. If you've been in the Chase for a couple years or more, you have surpassed any advantage held by someone smarter than you but less committed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Being an MIT grad is no free pass to insight on solving Forrest's poem. But I will say they do have a huge advantage on deciphering the puzzle because they are smarter than 99% of the public (and no, I didn't go to M.I.T.)

Smarts aren't everything--you need persistence. Most folks -- college grads included -- don't have that. If you've been in the Chase for a couple years or more, you have surpassed any advantage held by someone smarter than you but less committed.
                      Yes, I concur. Tenacity may get you there. But when does that start to waiver? Some have been out 100's of times, and return.
                      I really don't know how they do this unless they live very close or a couple of states to their search area.

Me, I am much, to far to walk. That would take months. If not a year. But I return, again and again, and I won't be stopping.

Comment

Yes, I concur. Tenacity may get you there. But when does that start to waiver? Some have been out 100's of times, and return.
                        I really don't know how they do this unless they live very close or a couple of states to their search area.

Me, I am much, to far to walk. That would take months. If not a year. But I return, again and again, and I won't be stopping.
                        I wouldn't measure tenacity by the number of trips into the mountains--that is a false narrative and a poor metric. I might even opine: the greater the # of physical searches, the more likely that no clues have been solved.

Comment

I wouldn't measure tenacity by the number of trips into the mountains--that is a false narrative and a poor metric. I might even opine: the greater the # of physical searches, the more likely that no clues have been solved.
                          I concur, but for someone in the mountains goin to the same location, spot, over and over again, and not quiting, is tenacity. Depending on what definition you use.
                          Last edited by Countryboy; 11-27-2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

I concur, but for someone in the mountains goin to the same location, spot, over and over again, and not quiting, is tenacity. Depending on what definition you use.
                            I agree. Take searcher JDA as an example -- I think he's been out about 30 times to the same general area. So he's got tenacity. But I think he should probably think/research more, and search less. I think it's easy to become emotionally trapped in a solution that seems too good to be wrong, and unfortunately the more time you spend there, the more committed you become to never looking anywhere else. And if you happen to live only several hours from your search spot, that can also be a curse in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

I prefer the ending to The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly since it has a treasure theme. And the soundtrack is wicked good.

I Prefer this version Anna

Comment

I agree. Take searcher JDA as an example -- I think he's been out about 30 times to the same general area. So he's got tenacity. But I think he should probably think/research more, and search less. I think it's easy to become emotionally trapped in a solution that seems too good to be wrong, and unfortunately the more time you spend there, the more committed you become to never looking anywhere else. And if you happen to live only several hours from your search spot, that can also be a curse in disguise.
                                I agree also. My belief is, The Chase requires a certain amount of balance.

Comment

Working...
                                X