Taking Anne Grahams prediction one step farther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Anne Grahams prediction one step farther

Anne Graham predicted that an INTJ personality would find Forrest Fenn's treasure chest.
    I suspected Forrest Fenn as an INTJ personality.

Taking this one step farther, Forrest Fenn is right handed, therefore, it will take a left-handed INTJ to unravel his poem. My prediction is it will be a left-handed INTJ that solves the poem.

Earlier it was stated maybe 3.3 people had the right stuff but at the time I had missed that it would take a left-handed INTJ with the right stuff. Left-handers make up 10% of the population. That equivocates to only 1.1 person.

I believe the Hunter now has the upper hand in the situation. 1to1 a mirror image.
    Last edited by Imsunbuddynow; 02-01-2019, 11:56 AM.

Originally posted by HigherRoad
    How many truly believe a test made by man can accurately categorize the complexities of the human mind?
    Man has to dumb it down to understand it, therefore it will always be inheriantly inaccurate for modeling someone who is self aware. They recongnize they are being modeled and adapt.

Comment

Originally posted by HigherRoad
      How many truly believe a test made by man can accurately categorize the complexities of the human mind?
      It can't it can only give insight.

I could yet take my theory one step farther and say that it will take an ambidextrous INTJ to find the treasure chest which only would be about .03 percent of the world population but the point is mute other than the fact the chase was designed to be as close to impossible to solve as Forrest Fenn could get which should give all you rainbow chasing tree huggers some insight into the man himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post
        Anne Graham predicted that an INTJ personality would find Forrest Fenn's treasure chest.
        I suspected Forrest Fenn as an INTJ personality.

Taking this one step farther, Forrest Fenn is right handed, therefore, it will take a left-handed INTJ to unravel his poem. My prediction is it will be a left-handed INTJ that solves the poem.

Earlier it was stated maybe 3.3 people had the right stuff but at the time I had missed that it would take a left-handed INTJ with the right stuff. Left-handers make up 10% of the population. That equivocates to only 1.1 person.

I believe the Hunter now has the upper hand in the situation. 1to1 a mirror image.
        10% of 3.3 is 0.33 not 1.1

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post

10% of 3.3 is 0.33 not 1.1
          ok but we already had it narrowed down to 1.1 person with the right stuff which = .11 so I was guilty of my mind racing so fast ahead of myself the decimal point got misplaced. But I think you get my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham
            It’s Anna not Anne. For the record I am an INTJ and left handed.
            Oh sorry Anne is stuck in my head for some reason.

Comment

Seems like a great contender for social desirability bias. Hopefully this post makes y'all like me more.
              All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
              -Winston Churchill

Comment

It will be an INTP ambidextrous (lefty writer) woman.
                But that happens to match myself so I might be ever-so-slightly biased in this assessment!

Comment

Who says Forrest is INTJ? You guys think he's an introvert? This guy loves people, loves telling stories, is a fabulous salesman and huge philanthropist. Sounds like an extrovert to me. I don't know many introverts who could convince people to buy anything, let alone art.

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post
                    Who says Forrest is INTJ? You guys think he's an introvert? This guy loves people, loves telling stories, is a fabulous salesman and huge philanthropist. Sounds like an extrovert to me. I don't know many introverts who could convince people to buy anything, let alone art.
                    No way, thats just the character he plays for the Chase.

Comment

No way, thats just the character he plays for the Chase.
                      DISagree. He indisputably ran an art gallery for 17 years AND he made friends with everyone from Jackie Kennedy to Suzanne Somers AND he gives endless interviews to various people and networks. He is no introvert.

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post
                        I suspect Forrest is an ENTJ like me, not that I put much stock into sorting people into a mere 16 categories.

Comment

It can't it can only give insight.

I could yet take my theory one step farther and say that it will take an ambidextrous INTJ to find the treasure chest which only would be about .03 percent of the world population but the point is mute other than the fact the chase was designed to be as close to impossible to solve as Forrest Fenn could get which should give all you rainbow chasing tree huggers some insight into the man himself.
                          I happen to be an ambidextrous INTJ. So, it looks like it will come down to Anna Graham and me.

I wonder if Forrest will intervene on Monday.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JPnR7C8mZQ

Regards,
                          Orion, the Hunter

Comment

When Forrest admits to being an introvert on Monday I promise I will not say any more about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

I suspect Forrest is an ENTJ like me, not that I put much stock into sorting people into a mere 16 categories.
                              That sounds more reasonable. I'm an ENFP, but I can see it going your way.

Comment

Working...
                              X