Super Bowl LIII!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl LIII!

Something a little off topic..Patriots or Rams who do you have winning? I want the Patriots to win but I think the Rams will win.

MW, I won’t ban you for that talk. Rams, better be Rams.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

And better be a low scoring game
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

LOL. It probably will be the Rams winning. If they play as good as they have been all year. Brady is going to leave disappointed again. lol

Comment

I moved this one to this forum, bear with me. I am following like no other year, and need some support for my RAMS!

Comment

I wouldn't worry at all really, I 100% believe that the Rams have this. I just want Tom Brady to retire on top..I heard he isn't retiring though..so if he doesn't plan on too after this season..the Rams got my support for sure. I hate seeing the same person winning all the time anyways haha.

Comment

Patriots 31-27

Comment

I think it will be a great game. If the patriots play like they did against the Falcons, anything can happen.

Comment

Rams by 3

Comment

Patriots by 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone

Are you just saying that because of the 2.5 spread?
                      I’m saying that because I want Brady to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post

I’m saying that because I want Brady to lose.
                        They would have lost to KC if I'D wasn't so stupid to give Brady the ball with a minute to go! You can't give Brady that. He'll kill you every time.

Comment

Well a few hours before the game..I am going to take the Rams. I like Tom Brady but I think the Rams are going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by MWise725 View Post
                            Well a few hours before the game..I am going to take the Rams. I like Tom Brady but I think the Rams are going to win.
                            Yoda is wise!

I have the Rams, but a couple of prop bets too....... I will update as we go. Let’s have a low scoring game folks!

Oh, and, first score can’t be a TD, I would like to order a field goal please

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Yoda is wise!

I have the Rams, but a couple of prop bets too....... I will update as we go. Let’s have a low scoring game folks!

Oh, and, first score can’t be a TD, I would like to order a field goal please
                              I would never bet against the old man

Comment

Working...
                              X