No announcement yet.

The Bigger Picture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That nerd geek guy he's the lead. I think he's got a Premiere coming out tomorrow. 2/2/19 I'm ready to be wowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalman View Post
      Let's say Fenn knows, by whatever means the treasure as not been found. He could put all this speculation to rest. He could go public and offer a $300,000.00 bonus if someone could show proof positive pictures of the chest within 2 hours of his announcement. Of course the numbers and terms are just an example. How many of you out there would be 300k richer?
      Maybe, but I see some holes in your fuzzy logic. First 300k may not be enough, might have a better chance with a million dollars. Second, what if that person is out in the middle of nowhere on another treasure hunt or even taking a two hour nap then they have missed your very small window.

Comment

If I was the leading searcher and could not prove it, without the chest, and I published all my search information and proof of the blaze, would you believe me? Fact is, nobody will believe anybody until somebody produces a chest. So, Forrest will not reveal if anyone is closer than 200 ft. because he doesn't want to stop the chase prematurely. As I have said in other threads, if the leading searcher gets hit by a bus, the chase will go on. If the lead searcher were to die before Forrest, then and only then do I believe Forrest might say that a person (now deceased) was within 12' of the chest but could not solve the final clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
          If I was the leading searcher and could not prove it, without the chest, and I published all my search information and proof of the blaze, would you believe me? Fact is, nobody will believe anybody until somebody produces a chest. So, Forrest will not reveal if anyone is closer than 200 ft. because he doesn't want to stop the chase prematurely. As I have said in other threads, if the leading searcher gets hit by a bus, the chase will go on. If the lead searcher were to die before Forrest, then and only then do I believe Forrest might say that a person (now deceased) was within 12' of the chest but could not solve the final clue.
          If someone died and was within 12 ft of the chest there is definitely something wrong with the statement its not in a dangerous place.

Comment

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post

Maybe, but I see some holes in your fuzzy logic. First 300k may not be enough, might have a better chance with a million dollars. Second, what if that person is out in the middle of nowhere on another treasure hunt or even taking a two hour nap then they have missed your very small window.
            That is why I said those numbers are just an example. The dollar amount could be a million. let's just say that the number is calculated to pay all taxes and an additional 500k. As for the time allotted I guess if he was to make the announcement on Feb 4th he could extend the time to a week or longer. The winter weather would be a safety net that the treasure is likely not to be found during that period of time. The idea is meant to help ease the anxiety of the searchers that the treasure is still out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalman View Post

That is why I said those numbers are just an example. The dollar amount could be a million. let's just say that the number is calculated to pay all taxes and an additional 500k. As for the time allotted I guess if he was to make the announcement on Feb 4th he could extend the time to a week or longer. The winter weather would be a safety net that the treasure is likely not to be found during that period of time. The idea is meant to help ease the anxiety of the searchers that the treasure is still out there.
              It might work long enough to smoke out Dorothy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCo7Ae4xQMs
              Last edited by Imsunbuddynow; 02-02-2019, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Nobody is working on the final cluw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg93I5ydyNo

Comment

Originally posted by HigherRoad

That might be because a person no longer needs to consider any clue.
                  Somebody is not listening good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOcdEFXzF00

Comment

Originally posted by HigherRoad

We already have to figure out the way FF word plays us, I don't have time to figure out your puzzles.
                    Nonsense doesn't need to be deciphered; stick with solving Forrest's poem.
                    Favorite ff quote: ".... When these guys are making a mistake I don’t want to interrupt them." -ff
                    Search Theme Song: Crazy Train https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMR5zf1J1Hs

Comment

There are no shortcuts, still not listening. I'm going to take a nap and when I wake up in two hrs and the smoke has cleared we will see if anybody came out to claim the 1 million dolar door prize tax free.

Comment

There are no shortcuts, still not listening. I'm going to take a nap and when I wake up in two hrs and the smoke has cleared we will see if anybody came out to claim the 1 million dolar door prize tax free.
                        I sent and re-sent emails. I don't understand for what you are waiting. I am the one waiting for zero response. lol Don't care about a 1M door prize.
                        Last edited by Tur-a-neu; 02-02-2019, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Nobody is working on the final cluw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg93I5ydyNo
                          Perhaps a response is what is being the hold up.

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post

You should ask Kpro to ban you just to be on the safe side.
                            You can simply have all my posts ignored. That would work and you will never have to see anything from me again. Do yourself the favor!

Comment

What would you like from me? To agree there is a fictional lead searcher? Ok here you go, yes I agree with you, you are not the lead searcher and you wouldn't know the lead searcher if he was sitting right next to you he is nobody that anybody knows about and Forrest just magically pulled him out of the hat and put a clown costume on him complete with a low thread count bedsheet.
                              Of course, everyone wants everyone else to just agree to whatever they want. Major issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
                                So wonderful of you to post about the demise of the lead searcher - sound like evil wishful thinking. Do you have plans for the lead searcher? Otherwise speak positively. There have been enough deaths in this Chase. But I guess those who can't do hope that the one who could must die before reaching the end gold. IMO Forrest took care of everything and he is trusted and no trust to others with hate upon their keyboards.

Comment

Working...
                                X