Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bigger Picture

The way I see things around here;
    If someone has solved the poem and knows where the treasure is at and Forrest Fenn knows they know where it's at then who is going to blink first? Who is going to step up? Would Forrest maintain his silence or will the person who knows maintain theirs?
    Which one is going to give into what the other wants is it possible to come to a mutual agreement that would be beneficial for all? Or are we going to continue down this path of playing poem chicken for a couple more years?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t2DKpBnKGQ

Comment

Did it occur to you that the lead searcher/hunter might be waiting for spring. There’s a polar vortex covering half the country and winter searches can be dangerous. Forrest has said to wait til spring. The chest isn’t going anywhere, why put yourself in a dangerous situation. There have already been 4 deaths in the search because people put themselves in dangerous situations.
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
        Did it occur to you that the lead searcher/hunter might be waiting for spring. There’s a polar vortex covering half the country and winter searches can be dangerous. Forrest has said to wait til spring. The chest isn’t going anywhere, why put yourself in a dangerous situation. There have already been 4 deaths in the search because people put themselves in dangerous situations.
        Chaos -I am going to wait until summer early fall now...not in a hurry, and don't want to be seen.

Comment

What if 200 ft guy is there too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJCSNIl2Pls&app=desktop

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
            I think that nobody considers the lead searcher may be reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post

I'm a fairly cautious fella actually

Comment

Or in a mental institution like the King
                "Our shadows taller than our soul"

Comment

If someone has solved the poem and knows where the treasure is at and Forrest Fenn knows they know where it's at then who is going to blink first? Who is going to step up? Would Forrest maintain his silence or will the person who knows maintain theirs?
                  Which one is going to give into what the other wants is it possible to come to a mutual agreement that would be beneficial for all? Or are we going to continue down this path of playing poem chicken for a couple more years?
                  I don't see that as a realistic scenario. One, why would Forrest even consider breaking if someone was close when he hasn't in the past for the 200 footer? Two, no one can be sure of their solve unless they have the treasure. As there has been no announcement then no one is sure of their solve. Of course there is option 3.
                  "Our shadows taller than our soul"

Comment

All I see is the rumor mill churning. What is the source of this info? That's who I want to see step up to the plate, the peopke that start these rumors and have them back them up. Until then, it is sewage to me. As far as I am concerned, I am the one that has solved the poem, and I'm not telling spreading that publicly at all!

Comment

Originally posted by OreDigger View Post

All I see is the rumor mill churning. What is the source of this info? That's who I want to see step up to the plate, the peopke that start these rumors and have them back them up. Until then, it is sewage to me. As far as I am concerned, I am the one that has solved the poem, and I'm not telling spreading that publicly at all!
                      My intuition tells me you aren't the one, you are much too angry. You cannot win the game of chicken just because you are angry.

Comment

I dont consider the lead searcher to be real

Comment

Originally posted by OreDigger View Post

I dont consider the lead searcher to be real
                          My intuition leads me to believe you may have poor intuition.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer View Post

The Bigger Picture:

I don't see that as a realistic scenario. One, why would Forrest even consider breaking if someone was close when he hasn't in the past for the 200 footer? Two, no one can be sure of their solve unless they have the treasure. As there has been no announcement then no one is sure of their solve. Of course there is option 3.
                            Fenn is no if not less likely to spill the beans to a 200 foot searcher then any other searcher. I say less because if they can get 200 feet away and still can't find it then they clearly haven't solved the poem so they don't deserve squat for help. Nobody does for that matter
                            Last edited by OreDigger; 01-31-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

We all get by with just a little help from our friends, nobody is an island unto themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X