Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everyone sure...

Why is everyone sure home of Brown is really a clue

"From there" indicates it is a place to go. That makes it a clue in my book.

Comment

It probably isn't. that's why nobody can get past it.

Comment

Perhaps and just throwing around ideas Brown is wwwh or just the put in below is the clue or... it is merely a hint to an actual clue. Think think think. Hmmm

Comment

Fenn has referenced what hoB is and is not. If it was not a clue why’da thunk he would do that?

Comment

There was an interview where the interviewer said something along the lines of... so you need to find out where the home of Brown is... and Forrest indicated yes.

Also, Forrest said that his clues were back to back, so surely it is...

Too tired to pull full quotes

Comment

Fenn was ask who brown was all he said was if you knew that you'd go right it. Again a very evasive answer when you really think about it

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
                Why is everyone sure home of Brown is really a clue
                I don't so much think that it is a clue as much as it is a waypoint. In my solve you don't even have to go there, but it does show the easiest route, and once you know understand the home of Brown you know you are on the right path.

Comment

It looks like everybody's just as lost as I am. I'm feeling better now thank you.

Comment

I've had the blaze since 2016. Forrest knows I have the blaze as I told him summer of 2016. He has not revealed and will not reveal because that would cause people to stop looking. Until the chest is recovered, he will not reveal that anyone is closer than 200ft. A lot can happen between now and when the chest is recovered. For example, the lead searcher could get hit by a bus and then only one person would have to keep the secret again.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
                      I've had the blaze since 2016. Forrest knows I have the blaze as I told him summer of 2016. He has not revealed and will not reveal because that would cause people to stop looking. Until the chest is recovered, he will not reveal that anyone is closer than 200ft. A lot can happen between now and when the chest is recovered. For example, the lead searcher could get hit by a bus and then only one person would have to keep the secret again.
                      I'm beginning to take the bus stuff personally.
                      All secrets sleep in winter clothes.

Comment

Working...
                      X