Anagram Contest - VOTE NOW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anagram Contest - VOTE NOW!

Please vote on the submissions for the anagram contest! This should narrow us down to two, so please know this poll does not necessarily create the winner, just top two.

BRAVE AND IN THE WOOD = BANNED, WE AVOID THOR = NO WANT HER BAD VIDEO

As I have gone alone in there = goonies reveal the nine Aha

First stanza:
    Find the hidden chest, in Southwest Montana, Madison River, a creek near Lyons Bridge. A place where eye now heal.

As I have gone alone in there ------------------ As I have gone alone in there,
    And with my treasures bold, -------------------- with bear snouts redly mad,
    I can keep my secret where --------------------- I'm the new scarce prey, EKE!
    And hint of riches new and old. ----------------- I hand, rifle and nod, NOW CHEST!

Begin it where warm waters halt --------------- I began west trail, where warmth,
    And take it in the canyon down ---------------- I hike down canyon and tent at
    Not far but too far to walk ---------------------- Brown, took out a flat raft.
    Put in below the home of Brown --------------- When I of the Tom Brown pueblo,

From there it's no place for the meek, --------- I stop. He marketer of french omelet.
    The end is ever drawing nigh; ------------------ He dish egg, I rant - VENDER WIN!
    There'll be no paddle up your creek ---------- He yelp, BEAR POLLUTED 'ROUND CREEK,
    Just heavy loads and water high -------------- JAW DEATH ADVISORY, then laughs.

If you've been wise and found the blaze, ---- I wave bye to ensue fun of hidden blaze.
    Look quickly down your quest to cease, ----- Now quease, quickly took, to cursedly,
    But tarry scant with marvel gaze, ------------- that river waltz.(walk). BEAR SCAT, MY GUN!
    Just take the chest and go in peace ---------- HE ATTACKS, I EJECT GUNSHOT AND PEE.

So why is it that I must go, ----------------------- It wigs out as my shot hit -Or- I shit out twig as my shot.
    And leave my trove for all to seek, ------------- Tom of valley serve tender Koala.
    The answers I already know, -------------------- I then saw real rowdy snake,
    I've done it tired and now I'm weak ------------ I know it view me! I run to dead-end

So hear me all and listen good, ----------------- and see, giant hole, small door.
    Your effort will be worth the cold. --------------- I bully effort threw low-tech door,
    If you are brave and in the wood, --------------- Yea!, I've found horde at rainbow.
    I give you title to the gold. ------------------------ I'VE HIT GOLD, YOU GET TOILET!
    18.75%
    18.75%
    25.00%
    37.50%
    “I would rather be a little nobody than an evil somebody” Abhraham Lincoln

Movin' up ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
      Please vote on the submissions for the anagram contest! This should narrow us down to two, so please know this poll does not necessarily create the winner, just top two.

BRAVE AND IN THE WOOD = BANNED, WE AVOID THOR = NO WANT HER BAD VIDEO

As I have gone alone in there = goonies reveal the nine Aha

First stanza:
      Find the hidden chest, in Southwest Montana, Madison River, a creek near Lyons Bridge. A place where eye now heal.

As I have gone alone in there ------------------ As I have gone alone in there,
      And with my treasures bold, -------------------- with bear snouts redly mad,
      I can keep my secret where --------------------- I'm the new scarce prey, EKE!
      And hint of riches new and old. ----------------- I hand, rifle and nod, NOW CHEST!

Begin it where warm waters halt --------------- I began west trail, where warmth,
      And take it in the canyon down ---------------- I hike down canyon and tent at
      Not far but too far to walk ---------------------- Brown, took out a flat raft.
      Put in below the home of Brown --------------- When I of the Tom Brown pueblo,

From there it's no place for the meek, --------- I stop. He marketer of french omelet.
      The end is ever drawing nigh; ------------------ He dish egg, I rant - VENDER WIN!
      There'll be no paddle up your creek ---------- He yelp, BEAR POLLUTED 'ROUND CREEK,
      Just heavy loads and water high -------------- JAW DEATH ADVISORY, then laughs.

If you've been wise and found the blaze, ---- I wave bye to ensue fun of hidden blaze.
      Look quickly down your quest to cease, ----- Now quease, quickly took, to cursedly,
      But tarry scant with marvel gaze, ------------- that river waltz.(walk). BEAR SCAT, MY GUN!
      Just take the chest and go in peace ---------- HE ATTACKS, I EJECT GUNSHOT AND PEE.

So why is it that I must go, ----------------------- It wigs out as my shot hit -Or- I shit out twig as my shot.
      And leave my trove for all to seek, ------------- Tom of valley serve tender Koala.
      The answers I already know, -------------------- I then saw real rowdy snake,
      I've done it tired and now I'm weak ------------ I know it view me! I run to dead-end

So hear me all and listen good, ----------------- and see, giant hole, small door.
      Your effort will be worth the cold. --------------- I bully effort threw low-tech door,
      If you are brave and in the wood, --------------- Yea!, I've found horde at rainbow.
      I give you title to the gold. ------------------------ I'VE HIT GOLD, YOU GET TOILET!
      I'm sorry I was not able to get my entry in on time...it was like #4, used every letter from each of the 24 lines in the poem. At least I'll be ready if there is another contest!

Peace,

O.

Comment

I am bumping this for the new people, somehow it got lost (my fault), I will leave it open a little while then mak ea final call on the winner (not necessarily most popular vote, that is typically for determining top two).
        “I would rather be a little nobody than an evil somebody” Abhraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
        X