• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FennMaster View Post
    These trees have a lot to say;
    What do they have -- to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

What do they have -- to say?
      I talk to the trees but they don't listen to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

I talk to the trees but they don't listen to me...
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN4lm-QEUG4

I talk to them too! My trouble is that when they answer....
        .it .... seems like they all want to talk at the same time.
        1f

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN4lm-QEUG4

I talk to them too! My trouble is that when they answer....
          .it .... seems like they all want to talk at the same time.
          1f
          I was gonna post that link too but thot people would think I was just a silly romantic. Now I know there are at least 3 of us - you, me, and Clint. Gonna go paint my wagon.....

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FANZ.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	246044

Comment

Name:	PFFT.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	246049

Comment

Name:	JAK2.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	246058

Comment

Name:	Seeing is Deceiving.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	246118

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20210111-213452_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	389.5 KB
ID:	246218

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
                      My nephew has a friend that recently died of cancer at age 40. He has been doing things with his deceased friends teenage son, like taking him to super cross. This last weekend he took him up to his cabin up near Zion National Park. They decided to just lay on the deck and watch the shooting stars and satellites. My nephew said, he was going to bed and the boy said, I’m going to wait for one more shooting star. You never know where life will take us. Good times, tragedy, sadness and best of all love of mankind.
                      Staring at the stars always relaxes my mind, to know there is something out there that created all this amazing beauty for all of us.
                      Yeah . . . let's hear it for physics/chemistry !

Comment

• Originally posted by Cross-Eyed Dottie View Post

this post is a total insult to anyone who has THOUGHT and worked at solving this riddle.
                        Those of us whose brains work well know that thinking (with the brain) is more important than "feeling", which really isn't done by the heart anyway. "Feeling" is really a form of thinking . . . . Brain wins!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

Actually, that photo was found online back when the dolls SB was new, and it was as you say- with labels switched. I've been thinking about it since then and finally photoshopped them correct. My mind is all over the place- I can think myself out of any tight spot, any puzzle, problem, dilemma, dichotomy, fantasy, or fiction. I can think myself another person, all of the people, an alien, magician, witch or AI. I can think and organize and read and learn till the cows come home, but am I able to remember all of it? No. How much could you fill in of say, a blank starmap or the periodic table? Are you even awake right now or are you dreaming? See? Chaos. Just DNA dictating which chemicals get turned into what proteins for various purposes- how much of this are we aware of as it's happening? Do we know which synapse root key is encoded in each memory or thought? If time isn't part of the equation can you explain plasticity?
                          I didn't say that the brain isn't logical. Just all over the place- often in 33 directions at once. You know those grandmasters that play 20 chess sets/people all sitting in a circle? I bet they're wondering what kind of leftovers are in the fridge or where they're taking vacation next month. They probably couldn't recreate the games' current position from scratch, but they take mere seconds to view, analyze, strategize, contemplate the odds of that particular person figuring out the plan, and execute. Seconds. How? Chaos. Out of the trillions of possible games, they pick the 20 most likely to succeed.
                          While emotions can sometimes be separated from pure logic (for example, I believe emotions can imprint on objects or places and then sensed by someone else later on), for the most part it can all be broken down into pure logic. Eventually. Anger into pain into the unprocessed memory of some silly thing you don't even remember you remember, but you're right that cashier Does look like that mean kid from 2nd grade. Jealousy into shame. Shame into an analysis of expectations. Sadness into, well, more sadness and then loneliness. Embarrassment comes from agreeing you're a dumba** somehow. Fear comes directly from the amygdala- for reptilian brain survival instinct is the most chaotic of them all. The ONLY emotion that is pure and cannot be broken down into anything else is Love. I try to live there, keep my heart there, in appreciation, admiration, gratitude. As long as my heart has that ONE thing, then I know the chaos will eventually, too, be broken down and come back to me- back to where I already am.
                          Simple. Truth. Order. If that's foolish then I'm a fool standing first of the deck. Shrug. At least a Magician and a High Priestess have my back.
                          Love is a relatively simple thing. It relates to pleasure, and the ongoing pursuit of it. And selfishness isn't all bad. It's pretty important to survival, don'tcha know.

Comment

Name:	meme.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	246263

Comment

Name:	parr.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	246265

Comment

• Originally posted by Bach View Post
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	parr.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	246265
                                Hahaha crying over here...
                                „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                                G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Working...
                                X