• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	kermit meme.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	146570
    Whoa - I want a copy of that for my pad.

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

Whoa - I want a copy of that for my pad.
      looks like you're singing a lilly-buy

Comment

• just got back from some relaxing fun in the sun. here's a pic from my trip.Click image for larger version

Name:	18lcal.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	146998

Comment

• Originally posted by Lolami
          {"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t1iatn3.jpg Views:\t25 Size:\t188.4 KB ID:\t147471","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"147471","data-size":"full"}
          IBC'in what you're doin there and I love that MUG shot!

Comment

• Originally posted by willynilly

My dog likes almost everyone, but sometimes he doesn’t like someone and he barks at them! It’s awkward as hell, hate when that happens
            i'm slowly coming to digest the previously-deemed 'unpalatable' fact that social notions of "politeness" are some of the most dangerous shackles a body can wear.

the other day i was walking into my local pet shop to pick up some dog-treats for my pup.
            dried veal strips should you care to know.
            two twenty-something guys were posted up just outside the entrance door
            dressed in suits, holding brochures, and donning Cheshire smiles.
            as I approached, one of these fellow jestfully propositioned he would play me
            a hand of rock-paper-scissors for the "Deus Ex Machina" ball cap on my head.
            as I considered the lop-sided proposition, i reckoned my hat would lose meaning transferred onto his gourd.
            i dunno, usually I'm all about frivolous social interaction, but something about this guy's energy struck me as ...
            hyena-like -- his forced laugh was frankly too grandiose and revealed a surplus of sharpened teeth.
            a loud voice and frantic energy suggested he was trying hard to shove deep misanthropy and
            an urge toward violence, marshaling all his will to bend malice into a moment of hopeful sycophancy.
            i politely declined his offer to engage in a queer game where only i wagered stakes.
            as i emerged from the pet-shop, venison strips in hand, these finely-clad hooligans stood eagerly waiting,
            poised to pounce me with ... whatever they happened to be selling.
            something in my gut decided not to engage. "sir, sir," they began (again, in an all-too-loud and forceful voice)
            i strode past at an even pace. didn't quicken my stride nor did I turn my head to make eye contact.
            some may think my behavior 'rude' - to completely disacknowledge a plea from one's fellow man,
            and many instances my ever-present empathy might incline me to agree with such a suggestion,
            but the truth is, i wasn't trying to ignore them. i was just "honoring my gut" and exercising an autonomy
            which often gets compromised at the unfortunate-beckon of social grace.
            my gut told me this was a foul man doing his level-best to conceal fierce-vibes lurking not far beneath
            his possum grin and circus-clown buffoonery.
            as I buffered a few more paces between myself and perceived-trouble, his shouts got louder in volume, sharper in tone.
            the guy began to call me rather unsavory names which i'll refrain from repeating on a public forum.
            as his verbal assault hit a crescendo, a pretty nasty word struck the back of my head.
            i stopped dead mid-stride and stood there with my back facing him.
            at this precise moment, his mouth abruptly shut.
            i remained steadfast for about 7 seconds.
            during which his silence was reverified. not once did my head turn back in his direction.
            i resumed my stride and no more viscous words dared to follow.
            i believe that during those 7 seconds, this angry young man could see my thoughts like some subliminal movie screen
            projected onto the back of my head. for that brief interval, we both had much to consider.
            in younger years I used to "react" from sheer emotion without ever realizing the existence of the beautiful option to pause ...
            the gap between impulse and decision remained hidden to me for quite some time.
            many never glean the synapse. as i age, i find this little gap between emotion and action quite an enjoyable spot to stop and saunter a while --
            like a roadside fruit stand placed directly in the middle of a fork in two roads. Y is it I must go?
            i have a hair trigger in my heart and an even quicker collaborating mind which can be dangerous,
            but i've learned that a brief pause is all it takes to recruit some global awareness into life's thirsty picture.
            oftentimes doing absolutely nothing has more of a healing effect than any other type medicine one man can offer another.
            i have a feeling that 7 second stand-off struck this young man harder than any retaliatory blow i might have chosen to deliver.
            plus, i had used my AmEx to purchase those dog treats. gotta consider all angles this day-in-age.
            Last edited by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz; 03-16-2020, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Sangfroid Snowman.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	280.7 KB
ID:	147560Click image for larger version

Name:	Sangroid Linnemann.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	147558Click image for larger version

Name:	Sangfroid Fox.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	147559

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post

Name:	Sangfroid Fox.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	147565
                did anyone notice Mr. Fox blows figure-9's?
                and what's more there are ... 9 of them?
                could be a clue to catching this nocturnal noir.

Comment

Those guys sound shady af, good for you for keeping your cool. It’s hard to do sometimes, especially with crazy mofos hanging around like that
                  strangely, i hadn't read your "keeping it cool" post until AFTER I had posted the SF pics -- those came from a meditation on "worth the cold" reference in Match Game 5 combined with a dream I had some months ago in which an old friend appeared to me out of the blue and handed me a pill which had the word "Sangfroid" written on it -- no accounting for these dream gifts or from whence they come ...
                  #Precognition -Or- #Prescription ?
                  Last edited by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz; 03-16-2020, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• --------------------Johnny Depp -----------------------------Juanny Depp-----------
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	johnny depp.jpg Views:	0 Size:	8.5 KB ID:	147595Click image for larger version  Name:	Juanny Depp.png Views:	0 Size:	636.7 KB ID:	147597
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Is a cat hole kinda like a rabbit hole?
                      Do cat's go in holes?
                      https://youtu.be/QrpB8m7Lw8w

Name:	Screenshot_20200316-205248_Google.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	349.6 KB
ID:	147608
                      Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
                      Righty-O!

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                        Is a cat hole kinda like a rabbit hole?
                        Do cat's go in holes?
                        https://youtu.be/QrpB8m7Lw8w

Name:	Screenshot_20200316-205248_Google.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	349.6 KB
ID:	147608
                        Lol Cast. I'm not sure what surprised me more, the Matrix move by the cat, or the fact that the ladder made out of 200 year old drift wood held up until the guy got to the bottom.

Comment

• sharpen dat smile. don't ever let ya Grin-dull!

Name:	grin dull.PNG
Views:	155
Size:	154.6 KB
ID:	147736

Comment

The heck is this thing?! Don’t you have any cute kittens to put up? I’m starting to suspect the kind of pastor you really are indeed Fuzz...
                            nice to meet you, jack, i mean, willy

i love kittens, but whenever i eye one, my congregation always warns me, "I wouldn't put it Past-er" ...
                            a fuzz by any other name just wouldn't be as fun or as holey.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	twix.PNG
Views:	217
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	147835

Comment

• Since I arrived on the seen --

We got MAROON eggplant jokes.
                                We got racist songs bout segreation.
                                We got white supressist symbols flyin up
                                an NOBODY likes my Youtube song, where I celebrate MYSELF with PRIDE

You people REALLY startin to get undre my skin.

I know what you all sayin bout me behind my back,

well y'all aint nothin more than irritatin
                                which is why i got a name 4U2 ...

cause YOU BE ANNOYIN ME ...

Name:	Naggers.PNG
Views:	601
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	147980

Comment

Working...
                                X