• Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Oh-Yeah.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	122505
    Oh Yeah!
    All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
    -Winston Churchill

Comment

• This made me smile.

Click image for larger version

Name:	37FCFC08-57FC-4A23-83A9-411159B475BD.jpeg
Views:	413
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	123362
      ​​​​​​​

Comment

Name:	F6832E70-9826-4190-B182-EF6400AED72F.png
Views:	397
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	124480

Comment

• My nephew has a friend that recently died of cancer at age 40. He has been doing things with his deceased friends teenage son, like taking him to super cross. This last weekend he took him up to his cabin up near Zion National Park. They decided to just lay on the deck and watch the shooting stars and satellites. My nephew said, he was going to bed and the boy said, I’m going to wait for one more shooting star. You never know where life will take us. Good times, tragedy, sadness and best of all love of mankind.
          Staring at the stars always relaxes my mind, to know there is something out there that created all this amazing beauty for all of us.

Comment

Name:	58A2679A-3864-4B88-A2AF-901732761382.png
Views:	357
Size:	246.5 KB
ID:	124499

Comment

• #TruePathToTreasure

Name:	Happiness Is An Inside Job.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	125689

Comment

Name:	forty.png
Views:	249
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	126322

How children view being the age of forty (I know a few of the searchers in the chase are right around that age). Starting to wonder if kids really have an advantage figuring out where an 79/80 year old man hid a treasure in the Rocky Mountains if they don't think at half that age he was going up and down hills.
                All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
                -Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by Homer View Post

Name:	forty.png
Views:	249
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	126322

How children view being the age of forty (I know a few of the searchers in the chase are right around that age). Starting to wonder if kids really have an advantage figuring out where an 79/80 year old man hid a treasure in the Rocky Mountains if they don't think at half that age he was going up and down hills.
                  "I know I will die soon." ~ Me, since age 8
                  "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

• The Thrill of the Chaste --

Name:	ms-32LJOW1.gif
Views:	241
Size:	875.7 KB
ID:	126750

Comment

Name:	4A2F6FF7-4BAB-48E2-89B2-A75DB7EC4BCD.jpeg
Views:	167
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	127424

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Haddock View Post
                        The Thrill of the Chaste --

Name:	ms-32LJOW1.gif
Views:	241
Size:	875.7 KB
ID:	126750
                        Haha! Monty Python. Is that the knights who say Ni?

Comment

• Love it: Patsy with coconuts!

Comment

• We've seen a lot of tribal dolls, fetishes, figurines lately.

Fenn is something of a Mystery, isn't he?

(why do most of them look like they're in pain? maybe just aching to tell us something?)

I give you, the mini masks of Sore-Oh ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	masks 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	18.7 KB ID:	128169Click image for larger version  Name:	masks 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	259.7 KB ID:	128170
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	masks 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	455.5 KB ID:	128171Click image for larger version  Name:	masks 4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	156.3 KB ID:	128172
                            Last edited by Cross-Eyed Dottie; 11-13-2019, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tar Bolt View Post
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	brown_trout.jpg Views:	179 Size:	100.7 KB ID:	75785

This one merits bumping back to the TOP of the list!!!

Comment

• Every Searcher after Every Forrest Fenn Scrapbook ...

Name:	yttm.gif
Views:	108
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	128191

Comment

Working...
                                X