FENNBOREE 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FENNBOREE 2019

Fennboree 2019 will be held at Hyde Memorial State Park in Santa Fe July 5-7, 2019. Friday night will be a campfire and hot dog roast at site # 47, Saturday there will be a potluck gathering at group shelter 2 with fun, friends food and games. If you are interested in attending you will need to reserve a camp/rv site on the HYDE MEMORIAL STATE PARK website https://newmexicostateparks.reserveamerica.com, Or, if you prefer, you can stay in a hotel in Santa Fe. Bring your favorite dish of food or snacks, and/or your favorite drinks for the Saturday potluck. This year, jdiggins will be your host! More details forthcoming....

Is everyone still going if I find the treasure in April? I can still bring the hotdogs.
    Last edited by John Smith; 01-13-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Smith View Post
      Is everyone still going if I find the treasure in April? I can still bring the hotdogs.
      I would think that you would be invited as the 2nd guest of honor behind Forrest himself.
      Last edited by Homer; 01-14-2019, 01:31 AM.
      "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Hey JDiggins, I am planning on being there!

Comment

I can't wait to put characters to names and unload my left over fireworks.

Comment

I hope to be there.
            "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

https://youtu.be/K9h7fxvkQQg

Comment

Damn. I'll be in Sante Fe a month later..

Comment

https://dalneitzel.com/2019/02/01/fennboree-2019/

Comment

That looks like it will be so much fun, I wish I could be able to go, but honestly, probably not.

Comment

https://dalneitzel.com/2019/02/01/fe...comment-742267

https://dalneitzel.com/2019/02/02/fe...comment-742265

Comment

Hi all!
                        just a quick update...
                        if you are bringing something to the potluck please let me know what it is, please PM me.
                        We are less than 2 months from 'Bree 2019', and oh boy do we have a fun four days of events planned and the prize pool is growing! Everyone who attends and signs in the guestbook on Saturday ( you can sign in right at the Pavilion) will be given 2 different color raffle tickets each. One for the TTOTC doodle book, and the other for drawings throughout the day.
                        once I compile a list I will post it.
                        Sacha and I are meeting this weekend and I'm sure another update will follow!

Comment

Here are some beautiful, hand beaded bracelets made exclusively for this years fennboree and donated by my great neighbor, Debbie.
                          the photos dont do them justice

Comment

BREE 19 Flyer.pdf
                            Howdy all! Fennboree is just six weeks away now, and I’d like to fill y'all in on some updates! The prize pool is now up to 34 items and growing, and this number does not include the TTOTC doodle book, nor the mystery prize (it’s a doozie!) There will be three raffles Saturday; a red ticket, white ticket and of course a blue ticket! EVERYONE that attends gets one, and only one ticket of each color. The red ticket will be your entry for the TTOTC doodle book. The white ticket is your entry for the Mystery Prize, and the blue ticket is for the rest of the awesome prizes donated by so many of you great peeps! Thank you! To get your tickets, come see me by the fireplace at Pavilion #2 on Saturday as soon as you arrive, and I’ll have a guestbook for sign in. You can sign your real name, your blog name, your dogs middle name or whatever, I just need everyone’s x in the book so it’s fair for all. You sign in, you get a nametag and a ticket of each color. You cannot sign in for anyone else but yourself, I will not give anyone more than one ticket of each color. Everyone is eligible! Cynthia has graciously offered to provide everything needed for the Thursday Night Hoedown, and the Friday Night Hotdog Roast, but asks all attendees to bring a bag of chips/snacks if you so desire, and your own beverages, whether it’s alcohol or not. Parents should provide their kids with the ingredients for smores. Thanks Cynthia, you rock! Joe and Larry have each individually offered to provide everything and volunteered to cook the Sunday Pancake breakfast, so big shout out and huge thanks to you guys too! I have created a wishlist that I am hoping can be fulfilled as I plan to decorate and have an Independence Day theme this year. This is a way you can donate toward the overall event and there is no money exchange going on. Please click this link:
                            https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l..._kBmzx9dfOAAzJ

....review the list, and if you can, purchase an item for the cause. The items will be shipped to me and I will bring them to the event. I have also created a list below of mainly food items. I know some of you are driving, some are flying and its not easy to bring something on or plane or extended drive. If you can bring an item on the list below, great! If not, no worries, stop by Albertsons at the bottom of the hill on your way in! Just kidding, If you can help, it is greatly appreciated. If you cannot, simply being our guest is appreciated! To sign up for anything on the list below, please reply with which item so I can create a “menu” of sorts. I’ll also be looking for volunteers for barbequing (Im a terrible cook, indoors and out!) Again, if you can help with either the wishlist or bringing an item or two below, please do. If you cannot, don’t worry about it, Just come and have a great time! Request for:
                            cooking volunteers for Saturday potluck
                            meats to bbq
                            charcoal
                            ice
                            ice chests
                            soda
                            water
                            juice
                            wine
                            beer
                            main dishes such as casseroles, pastas, etc..
                            salads and sides
                            chips and other snacks
                            cookies and other desserts

Comment

Countdown is down to one month!
                              I think this years fennboree is going to be the biggest and the best! Thanks to all of you for help in making it happen! Look forward to seeing old friends and to meeting new ones! Remember to wear your red, white and blues!
                              To get your free raffle ticket for each of the red, white and blue raffles to be held, there will be a guestbook to sign in. I am hoping everyone who attends will “sign” in, and if they want, leave a brief message, even if you dont want tickets. I will be gifting it to Forrest!
                              Cant wait y’all!

Comment

Working...
                              X