No announcement yet.

How do you get to the end of a rainbow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if you walk up to a well-lit waterfall, wait, and the rainbow never fades? Heheh
    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
      What if you walk up to a well-lit waterfall, wait, and the rainbow never fades? Heheh
      Might get arrested for digging change out of the fountain.

Comment

What if you walk up to a well-lit waterfall, wait, and the rainbow never fades? Heheh
        Fading is coincidental to finding the end of the rainbow. Why is that? I'm looking for critical thinking. It's important in the poem as well. Try it out in this question.
        Last edited by OreDigger; 01-26-2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OreDigger View Post

Fading is coincidental to finding the end of the rainbow. Why is that? I'm looking for critical thinking. It's important in the poem as well. Try it out in this question.
          You are surprisingly close to a word & it scares me, And I can't say the word. And if you know what it is, I'm glad to think you won't give that word away.
          Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

You are surprisingly close to a word & it scares me, And I can't say the word. And if you know what it is, I'm glad to think you won't give that word away.
            Word "Up?"

Comment

• Indeed

Comment

• The poem tells you

Comment

• I had to be careful today to not step into a puddle as my foot is not allowed to be submerged or soaked yet - But sliding in lots of mud was ok and luckily I did not fall into the puddle or the lake as I skidded through the saturated trees down my path. Wearing winter shoes two sizes too big welcomed a lot of dust, stones, and mist to go in and invade shoe interior and that was not allowed - not yet - my left foot must stay dry and clean! I checked when I got back home and wow, nothing got through my new protective socks and my foot is in good shape to see the doctor in February! Whew. It will be nice to wear the correct size - and when it comes to some things, size really does matter. I will have to splash that puddle next time when the doctor says it's ok - permission first - and I hope to see it again this late spring or summer - that is if the sun doesn't dry it out before I get the chance to land my improved foot and splash the splash. Being a kid sometimes is soooooo tempting. I hope there is a rainbow that I can stand in and see my foot splashes turn colors in the air. It is winter 'still' and I did not see a rainbow. I saw one in the spring one year. It was upon a mountain and there were three horses under it. I wonder when rainbows tend to appear which season holds the best chances to chase one to the end - and as a kid, I know there is an end but I know that I will just stay in that rainbow forever. lol Patiently I wait for doc's ok and I'll be off in shoes of the correct size and ready to stand tall to reach that rainbow in the sky and splash as much water from that puddle to make waves of a lifetime - dream while I wait and hope the sun doesn't dry up my fantasy too soon. Had a good day - can't ya tell! My arms are tired but my feet stayed dry.

Comment

Working...
                  X