Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redefining land Rights

http://www.telegram.com/article/2013...s01&source=rss

Forrest Fenn was asked if he had considered land rights before hiding the chest. He said in an email that much has been written about land laws.

I’m staying out of those discussions, except to say it may be fun to redefine some of the terms,” Fenn said in the email.

My take~ Fenn is a smart business man, but if he is trying to redefine legal terms and the finder will have to battle the government if they find it; I am not sure that s/he will be as successful as Fenn would be to beat big brother.

I have been researching land rights and always have thought that Mr. Fenn saying that he has worked through issues has led me to beleive it is either on his property or on property he has worked it out without them knowing that it is on their land and we have rights to get it > without them knowing. It is complicated except for two situations. First if Mr. Fenn owns the land > not by his name by a trust or family member. Second and what I think you Ms. Search Girl might be referring to in the quote is the fathering of some land to another. Or even like his own experience where the he pushed the envelope of definitions and tranferring of land. I think he surprise in the chest could be the legal representation to ensure all gets moved over smoothly and his last middle finger at the big bad government or the actual deed.

In the ladder example > the deed. The searcher then MUST have him sign off before the get title to the land and title to the chest > otherwise it can be in dispute.

Comment

I dont think land rights will be a deterring factor to solve the poem but I do think land rights will be confirming on how you get your title to the chest and contents.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianJ View Post
        I dont think land rights will be a deterring factor to solve the poem but I do think land rights will be confirming on how you get your title to the chest and contents.
        I agree with this.

The right map is very detailed.
        Daniel Castro (Blues)
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

Comment

I agree with Brian as well. Does anybody think there is a type of land that there is NO WAY ff would put it on?
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

What if it is not the finder that pushes a redefinition fo the land and laws but the land the chest is on changes over time due to things like this:

https://www.nhonews.com/news/2017/oc...lorado-ranch-/

'The property is a great asset to the tribe. It’s time for the Navajo Nation to take back it’s aboriginal land, even if we have to purchase.'

Comment

Working...
            X