Photos / Drawings in TTOTC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos / Drawings in TTOTC

There is many a debate about the photos and drawings, what they mean, are they hints, etc in TTOTC. I wanted to start a discussion on this topic. Feel free to weigh in. Although everyone can post pictures, if you want a particular picture uploaded for discussion, feel free to ask.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Yes, there are at least two drawings and one time stamp that are absolutely part of the solution. I can't say which stamp but will tell you what I believe to be two drawings that he altered to help confirm a clue. The artist would have no idea what it meant if he wasnt deep in the solve. I may be or may not be deep in it but these drawings have info that match poem renderings: Totem and Bessie/Me. I hadn't ever checked out the stamos other than to confirm the days didn't match the dates. I guess I got lucky because when I checked one from page wwwwh, what happened on that day and year is part of one of FF's stories. A full paragraph in fact. I had to choose between either the correct day or date. Well the chapter that stamp was in gave me that answer very easily and I have been sitting here trying to see what the hell part it plays in the big picture: it matches half a line in poem but doesn't match a geographical local. I'm OK with that though, I believe the solution to poem will knot be a standard map to poem solve. More metapuzzle style. So any how Santa came a little late and I don't know what I do with this. Could be the beginning of another puzzle I stumbled on. Metapuzzle, maybe 9 of them. Find the solution to each then extract what the 9 solutions have in common either through local, letters at border of the 9 words forming a tenth local, etc. All I know is this is no coincidence!! If you figure it out PM me. I know people have tried to put stamps in play somehow and FF has even commented on it in a pretty nonchalant manner but they must have been using #'s and not what happened on these days.

Comment

Deeep, you are probably aware but Toby put out high res def of all the time stamps.

Looks like others may be on your heels on this one. Good stuff.

Comment

I.will tell one thing I have found in a time stamp and I'm giving it up because I don't see how it helps find the TC: one of the stamps match when the pilot retrieval system was invented. Not a coincidence IMHO but may be just his way of showing appreciation.

Comment

Working...
        X